• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomasooie

http://i.imgur.com/vyBuW.jpg[IMG]

I've lost over 11kg and counting in just over five weeks. Go me.[/QUOTE]
Congrats! I need to gain weight...though you probably can't tell here (first time posting!):

[img]http://i.minus.com/iNBmwVtSD1DdT.png

Delio

Congrats! I need to gain weight...though you probably can't tell here:

iNBmwVtSD1DdT.png

You look perfect here! *Hides my twink bias*

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
vyBuW.jpg

I've lost over 11kg and counting in just over five weeks. Go me.

Congratulations, you look great. I just started a program too, well technically I'm not starting, more like continuing after a 6 week semi-break. I lost 14 kilos in 8 weeks, gained back 2 over the break (smh, right?), and now I'm looking forward to burn more.

Anyhow, back to you: <3

Irish

I irritated the piss out of my eye the other day (fucking contacts) and made it look like Christmas:

51TBP.jpg

(Damn that size is kind of big and dat unibrow)

Lucario

my photographer buddy took these
5dd21c4641a2077272175e4b988d08562cd1b649.jpg

78c7edf137574b9c2225bfde493374ebbb82f4fb.jpg

4e8e963ecf2786493d71b2f94d324fd1003b7ac3.jpg

o.o; I have no idea how to say this without sounding creepy.

You are a very, very, very attractive man.

Christ, GAF, this page delivers.

SuperÑ;36163662 said:
36TzC.jpg

Almost-spring time.

What's your workout program? I have a similar frame to yours, but my stomach definition is kind of shitty right now after a few months of anorexia. How would you suggest I bulk up? I'm 6'0" 145-150 right now fwiw.

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
What's your workout program? I have a similar frame to yours, but my stomach definition is kind of shitty right now after a few months of anorexia. How would you suggest I bulk up? I'm 6'0" 145-150 right now fwiw.

Right now i'm on a protein diet, no carbs or dairy (that means no bread, no yogurts, no milk, no cereal). I wake up, eat about 100gr of sliced turkey and jamon serrano and a cup of red tea and some peach nectar. When i get home at launch i eat whatever my mom has, minus the fryings. Then at 19,30 i have dinner, the same as breakfast. Anyway, i change my habits continiously.

For those wondering, i'm currently at 88kg (1,89m)

Sagitario

Out night receptionist calls out for the second day in a row. GUESS WHAT I GET TO DO?
K519z.jpg

4MfnQ.png

Dammit! I find you way too cute, but I will stop now before it becomes creepy!
Congratulations on your geeky+cute face! Seriously!

Anyway, here I am with the love of my life, my goddaughter <3, she just turned 7 :)

leoves6jm2.jpg

Xun

Trim it slightly, style to cover more of forehead.

-or-

Cut it and get a more "professional" do, which I doubt is your preference considering the OTB shirt from pacsun :p
It's just casual wear around the house man.

I'm open to ideas.

Mahonay

Banned
My friends get immense pleasure out of photoshopping the hell out of me. This is the latest creation and my current Facebook profile picture.

TheHair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom