• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
wjhnk.gif

This Gif deserves more love! It's mesmerizing.

ri8P2.png

Shall I destroy the beard?

Hey do you have any hair tips? I have trouble with getting natural-looking volume with my hair, but I think my hair is almost exactly the same length(and color, for that matter) as yours. What do you use to make your hair do that? It looks great.

EDIT: I'm a little thin, but just barely, I still have a lot up there.

EDIT: Since you're asking...I like to wear my stubble just a bit shorter.

EDIT: I'm scared that if I post a picture of myself people I know in real life will find me and then have access to hundreds of opinions, secrets, experiences and choices about myself that I would never want to reveal to them.

MYE

Hey do you have any hair tips? I have trouble with getting natural-looking volume with my hair, but I think my hair is almost exactly the same length(and color, for that matter) as yours. What do you use to make your hair do that? It looks great.

EDIT: I'm a little thin, but just barely, I still have a lot up there.

EDIT: Since you're asking...I like to wear my stubble just a bit shorter.

EDIT: I'm scared that if I post a picture of myself people I know in real life will find me and then have access to hundreds of opinions, secrets, experiences and choices about myself that I would never want to reveal to them.

red7.jpg
Plus_sign-2.jpg
COAIR%20IONIC%20HAIR%20DRYER.jpg

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Don't judge me too hard GAF:

kY0KNl.jpg

Pic from this past March while I was over in Italy. Awkward smile et al. That bit of shadow on my face isn't very flattering either.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Don't judge me too hard GAF:

kY0KNl.jpg

Pic from this past March while I was over in Italy. Awkward smile et al. That bit of shadow on my face isn't very flattering either.

You're not Eastern European, are you?

Hey do you have any hair tips? I have trouble with getting natural-looking volume with my hair, but I think my hair is almost exactly the same length(and color, for that matter) as yours. What do you use to make your hair do that?

Honestly I've never had anyone ask me for hair tips. I've always thought my hair was average looking haha.

Anyway, First off, I use shampoo only like once a week. Before I started doing this, my hair was usually dry and poofy. Now it feels super soft and I can pretty much style it any way I want. It's weird, I know haha. Any other day I thoroughly rinse it. I seldom use product, but on bad hair days, I use (now don't laugh) AXE brand wax. It's the best stuff I can find for cheap, but it works. I've probably never used a blow dryer for my hair, but I know it can do wonders for people who want more volume.

Note: I actually got the no shampoo idea from Gaf! However, I only cut it down to using it just once a week, instead of not using it at all.

ZeroRay

You guys...

Seems no one knows about D.Brine in here. Or they're too distracted by Falling Edge's handsomeness.

d5svZl.jpg

Old school without (full) beard pic.

mollipen

We shall not speak of this again.

I like the glasses! I really need to get a new pair, and go with something like those.

I've kind of thought maybe I shouldn't go for red (due to my hair being red), but your red + red combination looks good. Maybe I should keep the color as an option.

Instagram time. Just got back into it.
hides my insecurities about my hair ;_;

Santa Monica a few weeks ago
yYMPKl.jpg

Driving around
SuQK5l.jpg

I'm considering getting prescription sunglasses. This is a pair I tried on. I'm not so sure. maybe I shouldn't even get any. What say you?
F9FBhl.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
iPN3SO43gYre8.JPG

ive been cutting my own hair lately...for like a solid month now. keep that shit trim son.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
no kit, pair of titanium scissors (because my hair is so thick regular scissors won't do) and about 20 minutes in front of the mirror. I run my hand thru my hair, trim where it feels too long and go until I feel it's even. I've been doing pretty well too, no bald spots or uneven ness (at least nothing too drastic that it doesn't take a couple extra snips to even out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom