• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post "What I Played / What I Expected / What I Got" pics

r4fdOSb.jpg

This was my experience, the cringe was real

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
HE BECOMES HITLER AND IT'S BORING AS SHIT! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT AS A WRITER?! THIS SHOW WAS MADE BY PRODUCTION IG! HOW?!

Try and hard as you can to be a parody of what people who have never seen anime assume it all is. That's how.

Taruranto

There were some pretty funny ones for some VNs, like FSN expecting epicness and getting Sabrina the Teenage Witch/Cooking Mama or Ever17 teaching you Archimedes and Umineko being
Idenitity
. Can't find them, too bad.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
There were some pretty funny ones for some VNs, like FSN expecting epicness and getting Sabrina the Teenage Witch/Cooking Mama or Ever17 teaching you Archimedes and Umineko being
Idenitity
. Can't find them, too bad.

There's plenty of epicness in FSN, but those cooking mama, sabrina and archimedes allusions are also very accurate.

Infact, just paste "FOOD NETWORK" as the 'what you got section', and a skeleton at a desk surrounded by cobwebs, and you'd be good.

Nightbird

Not a Game but:

So fucking true. Might end up doing a thread about this.
It's the most soul-crushing manga i've ever read

Edit: It's even worse because it actually somewhat delivers on the "what i expected" part

Ricitor

This thread is fantastic. I came in here expecting to have a quick laugh and leave. Now I am adding games to wishlists and seeing whats in my library.

The thread continues to be amazing (and accurate).

Not a Game but:

So fucking true. Might end up doing a thread about this.
It's the most soul-crushing manga i've ever read

Edit: It's even worse because it actually somewhat delivers on the "what i expected" part

Urgh, yep, incredible, but absolutely gutting.

Ive seen this on my reccomendations lists so many times.
Is it legit bad?
Im not even sure wtf it is

It had some potential, but, when it's all said and done, it's pointless and a waste of time. Maybe watch it if you have nothing else to watch, play, read or do with your life. Maybe then, in the utmost boredom, you might get some entertainment out of it.

Top Bottom