• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post "What I Played / What I Expected / What I Got" pics

Did you go in blind without watching any trailer for this one? :p

This was one of those games where I knew it was gonna be crazy just by Suda's name being attached to it, but I still thought it was gonna be a pure survival horror game that played it's comedy straight.

Only the real ones play this

9X57lbH.png

oh shit

8DQfC0M.jpg

Made this one.

This is so true, especially if you read or played Ciel no Surge before and... I won't write a love-letter to the universe again so I will just say it's one of my most favorite Sci-Fi universes that I wish would get so so so much more entries!

Also writing this post made me realize with the recent progress of Vita-hacking someone might actually try and translate Ciel no Surge :D

Lebneney

Banned
Ever since this thread was created I've been wondering how Rocket league would translate to this format. I honestly just think the "what I got" should just be a giant pile of cocaine. That or "nice shot!" "What a save" over and over again.

I posted a similar breakdown of Rocket League of page 6 if you'd like a different interpretation! But creatchee is pretty spot on with his (or her) assessment.

I just wanted to let you all know because of this thread I ordered Digimonstory Cybersleuth and it arrives tomorrow.

i just started it recently.
its accurate and fuckin awesome

also this thread made me buy to the moon which i am literally about to start NOW!
ill be back with feels gaf

TheMoon

Hahaha, I want to know more about this one!

There was a fantastic early Game Maker's Toolkit episode about what is so brilliant about Toki Tori 2 but it also gives away a lot of the jaw-drop gameplay revelations by explaining it. So it's one of those cases where there is such a thing as a gameplay-spoiler. Watch are your own discretion :)

Or maybe just listen and try to immediately forget what he says in case you get interested in playing it yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084BUNlI7Gk

Top Bottom