• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Potential Xbox One Day One Edition+Forza 5 outed? [Seemingly Real]

Scanna

vg_04.png

where i pre-ordered it, both for free (Mediaworld IT)

brofist.jpg , got the same deal

The_Monk

Thank you for posting it fellow GAFfer.

That would be my Bundle of choice if I could get one. FORZA 5 + FORZA-Gaf would be an amazing experience on Day One.

Gowans

AFAIK not in Europe.

Yeah just checked my Amazon order, not mentioned ;(

Box Contains
Xbox One - Day One Edition Console
Xbox One Kinect Sensor
Commemorative Wireless Controller
Exclusive Achievement
UK Power Cord and Power Brick
Xbox One Headset
HDMI cable
Manual
FIFA 14 Game Download Code
Sticker

+ Free Release Date Delivery

Zeth

I hope they bundle Forza in NA, that would be incredible. Any chance for clarification today? Seems like it would've been included with the release date announcement - maybe it's retailer dependent.

Yoday

I feel silly :p

They're losing any pre-order sales they'd get in Europe for Forza by doing this, no?

Wrong term, sure, my bad, but why now? You have FIFA, why throw Forza in too?
It's possible that adding FIFA didn't have the impact that they were hoping for, and needed to sweeten the deal even further.

I hope Microsoft gives Forza Motorsport 5 for free in America as well. I already have the game pre-ordered, would love to just get it free and save myself $60.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
The thing is guys if your getting both games it's best to stick with FIFA 14 as the free title since you then get the Day One Forza 5 with some dlc.

12months of live is included in the day one Xbone,

Damn, you got my hopes up. XB1 with Forza + Live would make it almost a day one for me. I'm just still really undecided because of the lack of wheel support for Forza. I'm hoping it "eventually" comes for Fanatec models but I am starting to doubt it. It's the last deal breaker.

Acheteedo

Hmm, not sure if I want Forza or Fifa more... so I've placed a Forza order as well as my old Fifa order. I'll cancel one of them when I've done some thinking.

Majanew

Banned
Um...hello?

The US is where you got the most of your money with Xbox, MS. Give us a game, please. FM5 would be great!

operon

Give them a chance to update it. It's only JUST been announced.

That says the fifa 14 day one is sold out and the forza 4 is available. So is the fifa bundle just for people who preordered and will get it day one, and forza 4 bundle is for if you order now but may not get day one

Zeth

Any chance I would be able to secure a preorder if a bundle is announced/confirmed today? Or is this for people who have already ordered?

That says the fifa 14 day one is sold out and the forza 4 is available. So is the fifa bundle just for people who preordered and will get it day one, and forza 4 bundle is for if you order now but may not get day one

Oh darn - that might make sense

shandy706

I want this in the US!!!!

...but would it still be a "Day One Edition"??

I don't want to switch if it became available and it's not a "DOE" :(

LAA

Forza 5 included with the X1 is pretty good!

I'm just wishing that KZ:M bundle from Amazon france comes to ShopTo... My dream bundle pretty much, except the camera kinda, but I'm essentially getting it for free and saving £20 if its £430 like it should be.

Top Bottom