• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PowerUp 2012 | Fighting game tournament | April 13-15

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
make sure you get internet that can capacitate the event prior to running it? I don't see how it's harder than that.
And what if that's impossible?

Osirun said:
I won't front about the internet situation at the venue. We've tried about 4 options for getting a satisfactory internet connection inside the venue over the past few months, but we are on our last back up plan. As of now there is a 50/50 chance that we will even have a stream.
He posted this a week ago.

But I do love watching Team NAH go on about how events should be run, in any case. :p

jett

D-Member
own3d is such garbage, I've set it to 360p and it still stutters. :/ sp00ky needs to return to twitch. I sure hope he's not streaming evo.

Tobe

own3d is such garbage, I've set it to 360p and it still stutters. :/ sp00ky needs to return to twitch. I sure hope he's not streaming evo.

its super smooth for me even in HD, and afaik we are in the same country. maybe is the isp?

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I'm not having any stream issues, other than the weird capture quality that they're getting from the arcade machine.

Is it impossible to test if it will work on the night before the event? (I seriously don't know)
Did you read the rest of my post? He's been working on it for months.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
LLShC.gif
@ Talbain.

That venue, so empty.

PowerUp last year was actually pretty hype. The forecast looks like it will be disappointing this year. I blame you Clockwork X Arturo Sanchez Elementary.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Knowing today's Capcom fighters, it'll be hella slower and more fraudulent.
Not if Niitsuma's team is doing it and Neo_G is there as well.

Shit, they should do it in the MvC3 engine, except double the number of people working on stages.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
WTF, why can't Hsien-Ko cancel her pendulums like that in Marvel? This is some pretty awesome movement going on here. SolarPowered redeemed.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lovely. Something to watch after getting home. Late night streams are the best when you dont have work tomorrow.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How many meters can you build in VS? This guys just had six and looked like there could be more.

I think it's actually 9 by default, dont remember exact number since I haven't touched the game since the PSP's launch, but using dipswitch you can turn it to 99.

Stream needs more Demitri. He's my favorite character. I like the Nightwarriors version though. They nerfed the hell out of him in D3.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anakaris FTW. Would kill to see him all in 3D and in Marvel. My favourite DS and one of my favourites from MvC2.

Top Bottom