• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PowerUp 2012 | Fighting game tournament | April 13-15

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
umm he beat Jwong with Sean at last years CEO

Not finding much evidence for this.

and had notable wins at FR with 12 over gootecks

Looks a lot like Ibuki to me

Ryu in MVC3 was also considered terrible until chris g used him.

Being a bad character in a game where you have 2 other characters to back you up doesn't mean a ton. Especially when those 2 characters are Amaterasu and fucking Wesker.

El Sloth

Banned
There is but it isn't free and I don't think it's an official app from Own3D. You can also use the browser on Android to stream because it supports Flash.

Just checked it out. I think Ill wait for an official version instead. Hope the browser doesn't crash playing it.

Yeah all the 3rd party viewers basically just grab the flash stream and show it directly, doesn't work any better than in browser.

The official twitch android app completely blows the 3rd party ones and browser viewing out of the water in terms of quality and stability. I expect the same from own3d.

Infinite

Not finding much evidence for this.

Looks a lot like Ibuki to me

Being a bad character in a game where you have 2 other characters to back you up doesn't mean a ton. Especially when those 2 characters are Amaterasu and fucking Wesker.

I remember Gootecks mentioning that Chris g was taking people out with 12 and sean. It couldve been him or ricky ortiz. I guess I could be wrong.

This doesn't really matter though as this is a far digression from your initial Xiayou comments. Not that I don't agree with you it's just Chris G is a player who plays characters he likes regardless of tiers at times and him being a fundamentally sound player is gonna take him far especially if people aren't use to the tricks that relatively obscure character is gonna have.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I remember Gootecks mentioning that Chris g was taking people out with 12 and sean. It couldve been him or ricky ortiz. I guess I could be wrong.

He was. I remember watching it because it was streamed. But he's not gonna pull Sean out against people who are on or near his level, which is the point. He does like playing low tier at times, but he likes winning more. So if it ends up that Xiaoyu won't be that viable of a character (and I doubt she will be), he's gonna drop her and only use her against people he doesn't respect.

Duxxy3

It's the same speed as SFIV's though, it's only fast when you considering the other elements like having two health bars and regenerating health.

That's the problem. Double the life bars, regenerating health and the same amount of time.

edit: so basically this game is still in beta test.

I had to wait months, he had to win a couple minutes. :(

And I've been trying to watch SFXT but damn, felt like it was taking forever. I didn't even know where they were in the bracket with Chris G vs Dieminion

kirblar

There are so many monopolies run by the US internet companies I fear it will never get better unless the government steps in.
The problem is that the U.S. is absolutely gigantic, and rural internet is not really cost-efficient. In Europe/Japan, the population is much more densely populated and concentrated in cities. In the US, it's spread out, and a rural lifestyle is actually heavily subsidized by the government in many ways. It's why the government has to pay FiOS and other high-speed internet companies to expand in many areas.

The problem is that the U.S. is absolutely gigantic, and rural internet is not really cost-efficient. In Europe/Japan, the population is much more densely populated and concentrated in cities. In the US, it's spread out, and a rural lifestyle is actually heavily subsidized by the government in many ways. It's why the government has to pay FiOS and other high-speed internet companies to expand in many areas.

Yea I agree, all I will say is fuck my internet and the area I live in, cant wait to move back to nyc!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Chris G about to get lit up. Bala is too good.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Chris G about to get lit up. Bala is too good.

Remember kids that Leona is KOFXIII worst character.

Top Bottom