• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #1 |Hofstra University| PRESS X TO SEAN

Who won the debate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Is there a push from social media to release his taxes ?

I feel like there isn't enough of a backlash .

It's a lost cause, there's no reason for him to do it. His supporters don't care if he doesn't release it. It would just end up hurting him more than anything.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It's a lost cause, there's no reason for him to do it. His supporters don't care if he doesn't release it. It would just end up hurting him more than anything.

It's only a lost cause in the sense it won't get him to actually do it. But it's not a lost cause in generating concern and awareness.

Ferrio

Banned
It's only a lost cause in the sense it won't get him to actually do it. But it's not a lost cause in generating concern and awareness.

Awareness for who? It's not going to change the mind of his supporters and It's been discussed enough (even in last night's debate) that anyone who gives a damn already knows.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Awareness for who? It's not going to change the mind of his supporters and It's been discussed enough (even in last night's debate) that anyone who gives a damn already knows.

Fair enough, but Social Media has done considerably dumber causes, lol.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

Watching that video of her take down trump reminds me how much I used to like her. She was the sole reason I would occasionally watch the View during summer breaks growing up (plus the fact that daytime TV didn't have a ton of competition).

I'm sure she's said some terrible stuff, like a lot of celebrities, but she gets too much hate for her work as a comedian, and seems to mostly be a good person.

Futureman

Does Trump really have a 10 year old son or did he mean grandson? I refuse to believe this ancient, orange reptile has a little boy in grade school.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Does Trump really have a 10 year old son or did he mean grandson? I refuse to believe this ancient, orange reptile has a little boy in grade school.
Yes and they named him Barron.

trumps-on-stage-zoom-b4bab91d-d485-485c-888a-e3367768d4d5.jpg

Would donating still make a difference at this point in the race you think?
Certainly. Donating can do lots of good to help open up more campaign offices in more places, help to fund get-out-the-vote and voter registration efforts, and all kinds of stuff that can make a tremendous difference. So yes, donating is definitely worthwhile, especially since early voting is just about to start in many states so having funds for GOTV and voter registration efforts and more campaign offices and stuff to make that happen is very helpful to the campaigns.

It's going to be Anderson Cooper. Chances are, if you're criticizing him, it's you who's wrong.

Not that I think Holt did a bad job. All the interruptions and going over time hurt Trump.
I think Holt did fine. Both he and Clinton came off as adults in a room with a senile old man, and I credit his moderating style in combination with Clinton's calm demeanor for much of Trump's deterioration last night. I want a moderator that is going to call Trump out, yes, but not one that is going to get in the way of Trump's rambling. Let him ramble!

ty_hot

Whats the typical format of the debates in the USA? Ok Brazil they are so boring. I will try to look for the complete debate tomorrow

Whoever is moderating the next debate needs a backbone, please.

Perhaps mutable microphones, as well.
Are you kidding? It's perfect as-is.

If you have a moderator who mutes mics, guess who he will mute? Trump.
Guess who will say it's all bias? Trump.
Who will say Clinton needs Trump to be muted so she stands a chance? Trump supporters.
Without muting, who hangs himself by looking like a buffoon? Trump.

LOL on Fox News someone was interviewing people in NYC off the street, a lady said "we're just trying to figure out what was on those 30,000 emails she deleted I think" and the interviewer said "do you ever delete your emails?" She said "immediately" and he went "oh hell no..."

Barron will be a badass when he grows up, going by what we know of his dad constantly belittling everyone that isn't a perfect American image.

Or just a total psychopath.

But Obama didn't need to present his birth certificate as well. Can't social media apply more pressure.

I'm curious as to what he's hiding .

Arkeband

Banned
Yes and they named him Barron.

trumps-on-stage-zoom-b4bab91d-d485-485c-888a-e3367768d4d5.jpg

The best part is they named him Barron, which was the name of Trump's fake alter ego when he was his own agent.

Gotta keep the dream alive!

"Dad, why did you name me Barron?"
"Barron was me all along!"
"God damnit I'm not getting any inheritance am I."

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Melania is like, "I wish your dad was president Obama too"

Melania is like "Obama, my husband, (because I am Michelle Obama) is a great father."

Lol! She is never going to live that down. Good. I wonder if they're embarrassed, or if they really believe in what Trump vomits up? God knows I wish it was the former. I can't blame Baron. He didn't ask for his parents, and if he's being raised by Trump, I fear how he turns out unless he gets some real world experience when he's free of his parents.

DR2K

Banned
I'm shocked how easily she got him to admit he doesn't pay taxes and finds not paying taxes a smart thing. It's almost as if Trump sometimes forgets where he's at or what he's trying to do.

Anderson Cooper is interviewing Machado right now and it's one of the most awkward interviews I've ever seen. She is not letting Cooper speak and she is arguably more incoherent than Trump (although she has the excuse of english not being her first language).

Lol! She is never going to live that down. Good. I wonder if they're embarrassed, or if they really believe in what Trump vomits up? God knows I wish it was the former. I can't blame Baron. He didn't ask for his parents, and if he's being raised by Trump, I fear how he turns out unless he gets some real world experience when he's free of his parents.

Who you kidding. Trump doesn't raise that kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom