• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #3 |University of Nevada| America's Final Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient80

I still can't get enough of this gif.

c2u1iYz.gif

"God damn that stupid B-- oh crap I'm still on camera..."

Veelk

Banned
Rather than compare which is worse, can we at least agree that neither candidate deserves to be POTUS.

No, not at all. Hillary has had missteps, some of them major, but nothing about her actual history has suggested that she's anything but devoted to making America a better place to be. On top of that, her mastery of policy and detail is simply astounding and she's somehow able to work with people who hate her to push good legislation, on top of a top of the line resume that makes her one of the most prepared people to be president...ever. She's one of the hardest workers in washington and if we manage to nab the senate AND the house, we'll have a very prosperous next 2 years as legislation that we've been desperately needing will soon get passed. And her mere act of becoming president will be an automatic salvation of democracy as she will be the reason we do not have a hateful, racist, misogynistic, idiot manchild in the white house dictating the fate of millions.

I don't know if the presidency is something a person can 'deserve', but if anyone deserves it, it's Hillary.

Loxley

The best part about that gif is the moment Trump appears to realize the cameras are still rolling and tries to act all casual.

Finally watched this.

Trump was an utter disaster, as expected. He was barely more coherent than the first debate, but he has still zero substance to him.

I genuinely, truly don't understand why people don't give Clinton any credit for her charisma.
Yeah, I'm used to Merkel as our chancellor (she actually is as charismatic as people accuse Clinton to be), so maybe there is some cultural disconnect going on, but her favourables shouldn't be this low.

She seems to be enjoying herself as a public speaker and is great at it. The way she ties her tangents into her answers is beautiful to follow, especially compared to Trump's word salad.

Steel

Banned
Finally watched this.

Trump was an utter disaster, as expected. He was barely more coherent than the first debate, but he has still zero substance to him.

I genuinely, truly don't understand why people don't give Clinton any credit for her charisma.
Yeah, I'm used to Merkel as our chancellor (she actually is as charismatic as people accuse Clinton to be), so maybe there is some cultural disconnect going on, but her favourables shouldn't be this low.

She seems to be enjoying herself as a public speaker and is great at it. The way she ties her tangents into her answers is beautiful to follow, especially compared to Trump's word salad.

She's generally a lot more charismatic in debates than she is when she makes speeches. She occasionally has a good speech, but... She's no Obama.

.JayZii

Banned
As soon as the debate ends and Trump leaves the podium, a man comes up and grabs his notepad and folds it in half. Would LOVE to see what was written on that...

https://youtu.be/smkyorC5qwc?t=2h6m27s
Somebody in the thread for the first debate linked to a conspiracy theory video about a mysterious man who came and picked up Hillary's notes at the end, which proved she had rigged the debate.

I trust that guy, so I'm assuming Donald rigged the third debate.

She's generally a lot more charismatic in debates than she is when she makes speeches. She occasionally has a good speech, but... She's no Obama.

Obama is like the Seachickens 2013 defense. Something legendary that is not going to be repeated anytime soon.

Go Falcons

Finally watched this.

speaking of merkel. its amazing how little personal scandals merkel has. You cant hate her for policy but not for integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom