• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Draco - New kinect game by Yukio Futatsugi (Panzer Dragoon, Phantom Dust)

erragal

ScionOfTheRisingSun said:
Give me a break, boyo, I have no soul, remember, it was eaten by a giant ugly plastic avatar of an evil corporate entity. Have you seen the swallow your soul bit in Evil Dead 2? Well it was like that, only I didn't have a shotgun and a witty comeback to go along with it.

You misused irony in your original statement; there's no redemption for you.

Some new screens via the Kinect OT

draco_31z9c.jpg

draco_2kadh.jpg

draco_1w9gq.jpg

draco_41zds.jpg

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Wii third parties texture all up in this dragon!

At least, the concept from the trailer seems to be there

Mdk7

WANT.
I'm really curious to see how it's played anyway, i do hope it's NOT something akward like Steel Battalion.

Raide

Cannot wait to see this in motion. I wonder if they will do a Gunstringer's style "Move with one hand, paint & shoot with the other"?

Hopefully they have added some depth and replay to Project Draco. If its just 8 levels and off you go, the wait will see a little bit wasted.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Dragon designs look shit, even worse than Orta which I thought had the weakest designs in the series. I like the bony white stuff environment though.

CamHostage

Mpl90 said:
Wii third parties texture all up in this dragon!

Oh come on, second-rate Wii textures? It's not eye-popping, but give it a little credit. Nothing groundbreaking, but I could see it making for an attractive Kinect game at least.

Looks like straight plug-and-play UE3 to me though. Sort of like that Koei Canada hoverracing game that escapes me right now.

Please do not require Kinect. :(

Alextended said:
Dragon designs look shit, even worse than Orta which I thought had the weakest designs in the series. I like the bony white stuff environment though.
Yeah. The environments look nice, but the creatures look pretty bland.

Shaneus

InaudibleWhispa said:
Very interesting. A bit disappointed that it's a download-only title. Perhaps they're doing it because of the CoE sales, but I was hoping that it would be something that would lend itself to shitloads of content and movies and stuff that would fill a disc. Maybe not :(

Shaneus said:
Very interesting. A bit disappointed that it's a download-only title. Perhaps they're doing it because of the CoE sales, but I was hoping that it would be something that would lend itself to shitloads of content and movies and stuff that would fill a disc. Maybe not :(

Hopefully it's GoD and not XBLA.

Jarmel

Banned
Phonomezer said:
Some new screens via the Kinect OT

draco_31z9c.jpg

http://www.abload.de/img/draco_2kadh.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/draco_1w9gq.jpg

http://www.abload.de/img/draco_41zds.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Wow the bones on the dragon's wings look like someone drew them on with a crayon.

eve241

Yukio Futatsugi and Manabu Kusonoki means I'm buying kinect just to play this. Slightly upset people from Team Andromeda gather up to make a game with dragons in them and it's not Panzer Dragoon. But PD is my favorite game series of all time anyway.

Lazy8s

The ghost of Dreamcast past
Glorious.

A Panzer Dragoon game (or Rez for that matter) could play nicely on iPhone and iPad.

Top Bottom