• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project M 3.0 |OT| More Smash Bros. is a good thing

Hatchtag

Banned
Just let me know if you want me and my brother to join, we gotta host though for him to play locally I think. I'll play friendlies with him until then.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Just let me know if you want me and my brother to join, we gotta host though for him to play locally I think. I'll play friendlies with him until then.

So you have to host the room, alright we will join you soon as we settled down with our Ganondorf victory ;P

2-0!

Edited: 3-0..

Show me your moves!

Anura

Ok Hatch your brother need to leave. Being double teamed isn't fun

Edit: let me make the room. I have you both on my friend list

Hatchtag

Banned
Ok Hatch your brother need to leave. Being double teamed isn't fun

hahahahahah sorry about that, my brother thought we were playing someone else we had played before that whooped our asses (we're still not sure if it was your or not) and we thought it'd be funny.
If you or Heath wanna do legitimate free for alls, we'll do some lol.

I will team up with you! Alright, Blue color for team?

Edited: I think Hatch changed friend code since I don't see him online to me.

What's your new FC? I haven't changed mine, Anura still played me. I still see you have a Pit avatar or whatever Brawl calls them.

Hatchtag

Banned
I can see that Heath's Brawling, if that means anything.
We can do teams, me and my brother vs you and heath if you want, but I'd have to host for my brother to be able to play.

Anura

I can see that Heath's Brawling, if that means anything.
We can do teams, me and my brother vs you and heath if you want, but I'd have to host for my brother to be able to play.

Alright well how about you two exchange codes then. Also sorry about going Marth Heath, I was assuming Hatch would join

Hatchtag

Banned
FC is 3352 1121 5698 if you don't have it, Heath.
I'll have to host if we're doing the teams thing.

EDIT:
Should we PM a mod about moving this to Community? I feel bad bumping it while it's in Gaming.

Hatchtag

Banned
Yay we got moved!
Anyways, my Wii made a freeze sound-a sound I haven't heard since I was into Brawl texture modding! I'm gonna try to go back online in a bit, shouldn't be much of a problem.

EDIT: Damn these disconnects! What's going on with the servers today?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Well, other disconnection so I'm done for now. I think i'm going to reboot wii and replaced all files to see what's wrong with it.

I'm not sure if it's server-based or not. :-\

Hatchtag

Banned
I have to disagree Anura, after getting your ass whooped by you and then having your partner drop out, it is REALLY fun to just beat up on you 2 v 1 lol.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Ok well it was fun. GGs

GGS! We made a good team :)

I have to disagree Anura, after getting your ass whooped by you and then having your partner drop out, it is REALLY fun to just beat up on you 2 v 1 lol.

ISFml7L.jpg

Top Bottom