• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Scorpio to be shown off next week according to Jez Corden

Status
Not open for further replies.
DkAgX5a.gif
Where is the one in which he throws away the kinect?

Goldboy

I hope it's true. I expect the console to be great, but the deciding factor will be the games. I hope the reason MS's first quarter this year has been so dry is because they're saving games for the Scorpio but we'll see. Either next week or at E3.

Also, not a fan of how that Persona comment ended up derailing the whole thread.

Makes sense to release specs before E3, maybe show off form factor and make price announcement at E3 with focus on games for the show.

Indelible

I'am intrigued by the Scorpio but they need to announce more worthwhile first party games, I only care about Crackdown 3 right now.

Why is Persona being referenced so much in this thread? Is there something I'm missing?

What does that have to do with Scorpio?

Like if it was announced for Xbox I'd be happy but I don't get this in particular.

Because its not on xbox, and mentioning it in a scorpio thread allows fanboys to get away with low key trolling. Anyway ill definitely buy one, im waiting for microsoft to impress me. I have a TON of games tied to my xbox live account like nearly 200 from when i had an xbox one as my only system. Itd be cool to see some of those games lime witcher 3 get serious enhancements

Betty

Banned
Still think people are gonna feel the sting of disappointment when it turns to to be the Xbox One Pro rather than the Xbox Two many are hoping for.

Curious to see it though.

Still think people are gonna feel the sting of disappointment when it turns to to be the Xbox One Pro rather than the Xbox Two many are hoping for.

That's why I'm not very excited.

I want a clean break from every anchor still attached to the XB1 and it's OS for me to jump back in.

c0de

There is no distinction between Xbox pro and Xbox two.

That's why I'm not very excited.

I want a clean break from every anchor still attached to the XB1 and it's OS for me to jump back in.

Fair to hold judgement, but I'd say with the specs already released...this is more than just an X1 "Pro" imo.

New002

There is no distinction between Xbox pro and Xbox two.

Eh. Personally I expect more than an Xbox Pro (i.e. more than a PS4 Pro), but I also don't expect an Xbox Two.

Proelite

Had a dream last night were Ryzen was confirmed verbally by an MS PR lady at an event. She later backtracked and corrected her announcement on the video and managed to correct it on all the sources, even the one that I downloaded.

It's Jaguar people.

cackhyena

Eh. Personally I expect more than an Xbox Pro (i.e. more than a PS4 Pro), but I also don't expect an Xbox Two.
I'm in a similar boat. I just want to get third party on Xbox for the foreseeable future. Ecosystem and controller are more my style. I have no illusions of this thing being the next big leap or anything. It just leaps over the PS4 Pro by a bit. I'm fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom