• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS All Stars Battle Royale first DLC revealed: Kat and Emmett (Free)

Here's that one interview with Stewart Gilray (Oddworld Inhabitants / JAW) about the possible inclusion of Abe in PSA:BR

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ts-wants-abe-playstation-all-stars-inclusion/

Curiously, when a fan asked about it just a few weeks later, Gilray responded, "I can't talk about that..." hmmmmm
That really angers me, Superbot should have jumped at the opportunity to include Abe. Much better than the rest of the third party characters, and Im a fan of the characters they've used. If they have been asking since May, why have Superbot been so unresponsive?

I didnt play inviizmals, but tigershark has pretty cool design and I imagine a nice fit for ps allstars.

Iota and Kutaro will definitely get in for maybe sequel

This Starhawk guy is the biggest waste of a character in anything ever. I'd rather have clones.

image.php

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
As much as I think GR being neat, why are people lapping over Kat? She feels so lacking in GR outside from being your average female character.

Kusagari

As much as I think GR being neat, why are people lapping over Kat? She feels so lacking in GR outside from being your average female character.

I agree with this. People act like she's some amazing character. I've beat Gravity Rush and don't see it at all.

All she really has going for her is her design.

Boss Doggie

I agree with this. People act like she's some amazing character. I've beat Gravity Rush and don't see it at all.

All she really has going for her is her design.

Yeah. I mean the game is good but she is lacking in stuff. I was still baffled by the spam in that best character thread lol

Use your imagination for a move set then get back to us.

Then again Radec and Drake got in so...

Let the moe consume you.
>suggesting moi for moe
>is known for making excessive rage over moe consuming general modern Japanese artstyle

She is totally not the average female character much less the typical main character. She is totally self conscious, is not the typical dumb characters who doesn't realize what is happening around her and is actually upbeat without being annoying a fine equilibrium most jap games can't seem to find.

Boss Doggie

Obligatory.

Welp, I know put her to my hate bin

She is totally not the average female character much less the typical main character. She is totally self conscious, is not the typical dumb characters who doesn't realize what is happening around her and is actually upbeat without being annoying a fine equilibrium most jap games can't seem to find.

I dunno, if I want to do that I'd rather go at Phoenix Wright.

Skyzard

Banned
New Screens of Kat and Emmett; also a Wipeout/Heavenly Sword stage

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news...battle-royales-dlc-show-new-characters-stage/

header.jpg

Wipeout!

I wish that stage was in 2048, been asking for tropical :( Too late... but still lives on.. hopefully we see a whole bunch of vehicles..wonder what the hazard is..

Assegai and Auricom billboards :)) [edit: totally missed egx and pirhana ....where's that feisar billboard...hopefully not just the same two ships (since no billboard for them..)]

Kat is only shown in the red (what was it..nevi?) form.. :

YIfKJ.jpg

Hope we see her normal look too.

SSReborn

http://www.polygon.com/2012/12/4/37...ttle-royale-starhawk-gravity-rush-dlc-preview

In PlayStation All-Stars, Kat's fighting techniques stay true to her combat in Gravity Rush, focusing mainly on kicks. Kat's a heavy rushdown character, director Omar Kendall tells Polygon. Her suite of moves includes a dive kick that can be used to quickly cover distances, leading to up-close combos that can quickly trap foes in a deadly flurry of kicks and anti-gravity power moves.
Kat's gravity powers can draw in and damage foes in the form of a massive energy ball. She can also summon items from a stage (barrels, furniture) to encircle her avatar, then launch them at opponents.
In contrast to Kat, Starhawk's Emmett uses a series of long range attacks in battle. While Emmett can deliver close range punches and a ground pound launcher with limited reach, he's also armed with guns, grenades and mines. Emmett can summon supply drops during fights, calling down auto-firing turrets — a real nuisance — and a generator that emits AP (All-Star Power), the energy that fuels super meters.
Emmett can also request drops for different weapons, a reference to Starhawk's "Build-in-Battle" system. In addition to his standard rifle, he can call in drops that outfit him with a shotgun or missile launcher, each with limited ammo that can be refilled from the supply drop container. Those containers can cause damage to other players as they fall, making Emmett an annoying force to be reckoned with.

Top Bottom