• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ August: Just Cause 3 and Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

I think I heard Just Cause 3 runs ok on the pro but still not great so I've wanted to try it for a while but could never justify for a game that probably still runs terribly so this is perfect!

Does Just Cause 3 still have ten minute load times and sequences that have a single digit frame rate?
Because that's sure how it was at launch, and I'd argue free is too high a price.

MrS

Banned
Terrible month for me. Just Cause 3 looks woeful and I'm still boycotting Ubisoft. Already own Downwell :(

hydruxo

Ah...lame. Already have both JC3 and Freedom Cry haha. Good month for those who don't though.

Now they just need to fix the performance for JC3.

FelipeMGM

oh fuck this shit, I decided to go with Brazilian PS+ instead of US PS+ a month ago, and for the first time ever they wont be the same, Brazilian one wont be getting Just Cause 3 :(

I'm surprised similar jokes didn't catch on earlier, or maybe not enough people played JC3 to care. ;)

If your PC is strong enough you'll be making a huge mistake picking the console version.
It's not like my Steam copy is going anywhere.

Never got around to playing Freedom Cry. I just bought the Ezio collection and remembered how much I love ACII. Hopefully ACFC will be fun.

deo

Banned
Wowsa! Great month! And Im definitely watching Logan next week for 99 cents. GG sony. Now all we need is Knack :p

vypek

I'll have to make sure I try out Freedom Cry

Ah...lame. Already have both JC3 and Freedom Cry haha. Good month for those who don't though.

Now they just need to fix the performance for JC3.

I really doubt this will happen. I don't think they really care. I'd stomach the performance issues if they patched out those mini games. Will never not be upset about those.

The Ummah

Banned
Just Cause 3, hell yes! I had the itch to purchase this (for an hour or two), so this works out perfectly. Nice lineup for August.

PSOreo

Hang on a second; Just Cause is still not fixed on regular PS4 is it not? Why would they make it a Plus title unless they have a patch fix for it.

I'm so out of touch with assassins creed that I've literally never even heard of freedom cry.

Great month though. Stoked for Downwell

BearPawB

Banned
Just Cause 3 is so disappointing it should be a crime. What an awful game that turned out to be

Anyone whose excited clearly hasn’t played just Cause 3

uceenk

meh

i couldn't bring myself to finish Just Cause 2 and AC black flag, the gameplay didn't really click for me

guess i gonna pass

not sure about the rest of the games though

Pleased about Freedom Cry. I take it it's not set on the full ACIV map? I've been tempted to re-buy ACIV quite a few times recently, so the timing is good for me.

wow an AAA game...

and the greatness that is downwell

sickk

3UOSYjp.jpg

some amazing 99 cent rentals coming too

I hope they do this in the UK. There are three, possibly four films there I would rent.

alt27

Decent month, I almost bought downwell the other day but I went with the Witness instead, so this is even better

Anung

Un Rama
Interested in trying Freedom Cry.

Is JC3 still a busted piece of shit? I played it at launch and it was an embarrassment.

Top Bottom