• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ refer-a-friend promotion ($5 for friend & you if friend subs)

I'm in for a trial code, if anyone has a spare. My subscription just went out and I planned on re-subbing in about two weeks anyways.

Owzers

I'm looking to fill out the form now, i have 2-3 spots open depending if the one person i pmed replies. Send me a pm with email address and i'll add you.

^ saving one for word assasin for now, so maybe 1 other spot

PM'd!

And thanks for trying TimeEffect!

Edit:
Damnation!
You should be getting one from me. It says codes will go out on 9/6.

Sony said:
This is an exclusive offer for recipients of the PlayStation® Refer-A-Friend email.
Trial codes will be sent to qualifying email addresses on 9/6/13.
Your friends must redeem the special trial code they receive by 9/13/13 to be eligible for the Refer-A-Friend promotion.
If your eligible friend purchases a 3-Month or 1-Year PS Plus membership by 10/13/13, both you and your friend will earn a $5 PSN code. Your friend must purchase the PS Plus membership on the same SEN account that was used to redeem the PS Plus trial code.
Your $5 PSN codes will be sent by 10/23/13. NOTE: Friends must join PS Plus through a U.S. SEN account for $5 PSN codes to be valid.

I'm looking to fill out the form now, i have 2-3 spots open depending if the one person i pmed replies. Send me a pm with email address and i'll add you.

^ saving one for word assasin for now, so maybe 1 other spot
Thanks! I'll PM you now. Edit: WHOOPS!! Ignore my PM!! Thanks though!

So would it work with someone who had ps+ but let it run out? Or does it have to be a completely new user?

I'll find out and let you know, I had PS+ like a million years ago when I first got my PS3 but I never renewed after the initial trial.

Edit:
You should be getting one from me. It says codes will go out on 9/6.
Thanks!

Cheap Sony bastards making us wait until AFTER the PAX sale! Hahahaha *grumbles* Still gonna pick up Journey and Tokyo Jungle, that's basically BOGO.

Owzers

Waiting to fill 2 more slots *whistles*

Edit: 1 slot :O
Edit edit: And done

undone, need one more, nhlducks it says you were already referred so i couldnt send it

edit: now i'm really done

Kay gaf, like I posted earlier, I believe I got a different email then the op. Mine doesn't say anything about a referral program, it just gives me the code to hand out 5 times. I'm gonna hide the screen cap of the code in this post. Quote to get it. First come first serve, try to only use it up once so as many folks can use it. Be nice. :p I'm also gonna leave my email address in case anyone does happen to figure out how to work the referral process and why mine is different but if not oh wells. Just enjoy the free month!

Quote if you take one of the codes so I know how many are left!

jvm

Gamasutra.
Now that other people have had a chance to help others out, I'll make the same offer. I didn't want to put it in the OP since it seemed kind of improper to try to be first. Hope that's ok.

PM me if you want one of my five slots. I need your email address, and remember you have to use a U.S. SEN/PSN account.

CatPee

To qualify for the promotion do you need to buy the PS+ sub through the store or could you just find a cheap code to redeem?

No solid confirmation on this, as far as I'm aware, but as with all other Sony promos, I'm 100% certain you need to buy it through the store.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I just bought a card and had to make a game decision because I was $1 short -_- Argghhhh

Dekopin

Neo Member
Awww. Was disappointed that this needed an invite. Was gonna get a Vita after the price drop and could've used the $5.

vazel

Banned
I've been meaning to subscribe for 3-months soon and this is the perfect opportunity. Someone send me a trial:

Edit: Thanks.

My PS+ has just expired! Somebody hook me up with a free month, I'll renew my sub after that. (I can do that right?)
So that's a guaranteed $5 from me.

Slots filled, waiting on one person to send in info. I already have a backup if they don't reply soon.

Edit: Slots are sent! "We'll send them a 30 day trial by 9/6/13 if they meet the qualifications." Note that I only get the referral bonus if you get a 3 or 12 month subscription by 10/13/13.

Top Bottom