• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general advice thread, part 3 | Veni, vidi, Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmario

Anyone know the best website from within the uk to purchase an official vita cradle?

Sony decided they didnt want my money and never released it here and i dont really wanna be hit with import charges if i order from outside the country or risk getting a fake one from ebay

Koroviev

Anyone know the best website from within the uk to purchase an official vita cradle?

Sony decided they didnt want my money and never released it here and i dont really wanna be hit with import charges if i order from outside the country or risk getting a fake one from ebay

WINNER

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE

Of all the 20,000s, why did it have to be one that was asking for actual advice? :(

Koroviev

New thread yay!!

Where?

yuno_crazed.png

oops what have I done :p

So does anyone elses vita lock up after leaving a game paused in the live screen area? I've noticed that if I'm playing a game and put the vita to sleep when I come back the little light starts flashing blue and I can't turn it on I have to restart the whole system. It's happened like 4 times now.

So does anyone elses vita lock up after leaving a game paused in the live screen area? I've noticed that if I'm playing a game and put the vita to sleep when I come back the little light starts flashing blue and I can't turn it on I have to restart the whole system. It's happened like 4 times now.

i warned you man

I can't say that's ever happened to me... hell, my Vita has yet to even lock up yet. I always put my system into sleep mode while playing games.

patsu

It happened to me twice a month or two ago. Since then, I usually sleep my Vita in a LiveArea or a Home Screen.

I suspect it depends on what apps/games were active. Some of them may have (rare) bugs that drain your battery when left idle. So what were you playing ?

Iacobellis

How can I check how much money I have left in my Wallet? I want to get the Maid Pack for Gravity Rush but I'm not sure I'll have enough for Sound Shapes next month!

I caved and changed my avatar early. -_-

How can I check how much money I have left in my Wallet? I want to get the Maid Pack for Gravity Rush but I'm not sure I'll have enough for Sound Shapes next month!
You can click purchase on any items and check that way. Just make sure to hit cancel instead of buying it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom