• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita western launch thread, p. 2 | Simply the most desirable handheld yet released

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
my vita just told me I can't add any more friends, but my PSN account is fairly empty (new one for Vita). is there a limit on how many outstanding friends request you can have? I have 13 waiting for response, which seems an odd number to have as a limit.

Carl

German Launch Event - Berlin Sony Center

5222357871r6krr.jpg

522203081r9k63.jpg

Fuuuuck

Dorfdad

Gold Member
I asked this earlier and go t no reply does anyone know if Music Unlimited can be streamed during Vita gameplay sessions? Similiar to how XBOX 360 allows this? If so I'm subscribing.

My Vita shipped! Hopefully it'll be waiting at home for me after my crazy workday tomorrow. I want to get my Lumines and/or my Tactics Ogre on.

Takao

Banned
I asked this earlier and go t no reply does anyone know if Music Unlimited can be streamed during Vita gameplay sessions? Similiar to how XBOX 360 allows this? If so I'm subscribing.

I don't believe the Music Unlimited app has been released for Vita yet, has it?

Gynoug79

Just to put it into perspective; they drove people there for free from all over Germany, and I think you get free games there as well. Still nice to see.

Yes three free games, the bus shuttle and a club night including drinks i think. I wasnt there but it seems like it was a really nice event...living here in Berlin but preodered at amazon.

SRTtoZ

When I originally pre-ordered Dynasty Warriors Next on Amazon, there was no release date delivery option so I just decided to go with 2-day shipping. I just got an email that not only did both my Vita 3G and DWN get shipped, but both are also being delivered tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a good day.

You'll be fine. I once got my email for 'Shipped' the day I received the item, or even very late at night.

My 3G/Wifi Vita just shipped. Hot Shots Golf, Lumines, and Uncharted shipped this morning!

Now I need to buy a PSN card and download Escape Plan and Corpse Party.

Hmmm my order says shipping soon.... I have amazon release date delivery...concerned ...anyone else have this?

Mine hasn't either. I order from amazon all the time and it's not really anything to worry about. I've seen it happen often where they ship the thing at 10-11pm and I still get it the next day.

Eusis

Same. I am somewhat worry, but had items shipped as late as 3AM for that day delivery before from Amazon.
Just shipped for me. Don't worry, unless you're going away after tomorrow or took sick leave tomorrow for it the worst that'll happen is that you get it a day late and can bitch Amazon out for hopefully some credit. Or they'll just give you credit anyway, that's what usually happens for me when games missed Release Date Delivery (Witcher 2, Catherine). I'm more worried about the case and especially screen protector, but those shouldn't have been set to release the same day as normal launch to begin with, not without some RDD promise anyway.

DBT85

Just set 17 things downloading and spent £22.77 on Motorstorm, Escape Plan and Stardust+blast pack. Fucking bargain IMO.

With no 32gb card delivered yet it'll be interesting! Though at least I can play Motorstorm on the PS3 while I wait for it all. Also need to play more Dead Nation.

Qatar

Ordered 3 games from Amazon yesterday, got them in less than 24 hours... bbbbbbbut the release date delivery Vita is not shipped yet !!!! hopefully there's no delays :(

Audioboxer

Just set 17 things downloading and spent £22.77 on Motorstorm, Escape Plan and Stardust+blast pack. Fucking bargain IMO.

With no 32gb card delivered yet it'll be interesting! Though at least I can play Motorstorm on the PS3 while I wait for it all. Also need to play more Dead Nation.

Dead Nation Vita, someone make it happen.

SUPARSTARX

Lockerz should hurry up! Their site does say in stock over the weekend for the Vitas.

Just got most of my Vita stuff without the system. They're sitting on my desk :(:(:(

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Just picked mine up here! There was only one other person waiting for the vita, and I was there since 6 am (anticipated a large crowd for some reason).

I named her sally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom