• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Firmware 2.50 (Yukimura) coming March 26

You seriously can't disable the auto trophy screenshot thing?

facepalm.gif

it's only a minor inconvenience.

Hydrus

Ever since the update,Ive been having issues with my console. It will randomly turn on by itself even when its completely off. Also I'll be in the middle of a game then it will go straight to rest mode. Then when I turn it back on, I get to to the check/ safe mode screen. Ive Tried everything to fix it except sending it in. Anybody else having these issues?

Ever since the update,Ive been having issues with my console. It will randomly turn on by itself even when its completely off. Also I'll be in the middle of a game then it will go straight to rest mode. Then when I turn it back on, I get to to the check/ safe mode screen. Ive Tried everything to fix it except sending it in. Anybody else having these issues?

I have the safe mode problem. Seems to only happen when I turn it off while it's in safe mode.

Namikaze

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I keep running into this weird bug where putting my PS4 in rest mode and booting it back up sometimes makes the console boot up with the "entering rest mode" message instead of the game/app I was last using and then it turns itself off afterwards. I then have to turn the console back on a second time before the app/game "instantly" boots correctly.

Anyone else have this happen?

Condemned

Banned
I just had my ps4 loose signal about 10 times in a row and made an awfull popping sound each time. I restarted, after removing all leads and all seems fine. Was playing GTA V. HDCP handshake issues maybe?

Top Bottom