• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 version of GTA V removed from PSN Store?

PreFire

readImage

"We'll just invest some money here, then allocate some here-and it's GONE"

PSN acts up sometimes. Hate that it doesn't do an instant update and instead uses a schedule. The PS Plus monthly releases piss me off when they're released a week into the month.

score01

It gets worse guys. I have the physical copy and just opened the case to find the disc missing.

What's going at that store? Can someone check theirs?

We swapped it out for Bloodborne. No one told you?

Edit:Checked the store and it says "Grand Theft Auto 5 coming this Autumn". Weird

Can confirm it's not on Australian PSN store either.
Even clicking on the link for GTA V collection just returns the Shark cards for me.

Funny thing is Amazon has it at 39.99 right now. Not sure if its temporary.I wonder if its a promotional thing or they are gonna change the price down the line?

Can confirm it's not on Australian PSN store either.
Even clicking on the link for GTA V collection just returns the Shark cards for me.

I guess it will be back soon.

off topic:
Is that Stuart Pearce in your avatar?
That was the only timeI ever felt bad after a Germany win, on the other hand you guys shouted "bring on the Germans"

EDIT: Oh Australian never mind. Drew us 2:2 today

JP

It was a part of a sale either last week or the week before with a load of in-game credits included and midnight tonight is when the sale ends, they're probably just in the process of updating that.

I guess it will be back soon.

off topic:
Is that Stuart Pearce in your avatar?
That was the only timeI ever felt bad after a Germany win, on the other hand you guys shouted "bring on the Germans"

It's Gareth Southgate after he missed a penalty.
I'm Australian so I was cheering for the Germans too.

JP

Worth mentioning that I remember it ended tonight as a friend was looking to buy it so I told him about the sale.

They had GTA listed in the sale as a brand new bundle and I noticed that the old standard edition was no longer listed as I had bought that at launch and what was listed didn't say "Purchased" as it was a different item.

Top Bottom