• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 / XB1 / Switch - September 2017 Games

Rosur2a

Knack is back.

Might get Gundam Versus though think gonna wait for it to be cheaper before buying as not sure on SP content otherwise nothing for me this month as getting PC version of Destiny 2.

Crayon

I'm into ys and pokken. Pokken especially. I got the demo and it's actually really great and super cute.

I committed to playing destiny with people on ps4 tho so I'm probably just getting that.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Rayman and Pokken for sure. I didn't realize FIFA was this month, anyone know why Amazon still doesn't have it up for sale? I was hoping to get it for 20% off with Prime.

It's not just FIFA, it's physical preorders for all sports games. Amazon finally offered physical preorders of Madden a week or two before release. Maybe they're trying to maximize digital sales to save on shipping.

18-Volt

Month of handhelds, baby! Quite busy month for me, there are literally tons of stuff to get. My day 1 list:

Danganronpa V3 (Vita)
Ys 8 Lacrimosa of Dana (Vita)
Summon Night 6 (Vita)
Mary Skelter (Vita)
Utawarerumono Mask of Truth (Vita)
Chaos;Child (Vita)
Monster Hunter Stories (3DS)
Yokai Watch 2-3
Metroid Samus Returns (3DS)
NBA 2K18 (Switch)
Cuphead

Waiting for a price drop:

Senran Kagura Beach Splash
Pokkén Deluxe
Gundam Versus

Thank god the rest of the year doesn't have that many releases. there will be lots of time for me to finish those JRPG's.

MrS

Banned
D2 is going to consume me. Skipping FIFA for the first time in years too. Ruiner day one too.

Won't be getting anything on consoles this month, but I will be getting Ys VIII on PC and Danganronpa on Vita. Will be keeping an eye on Cuphead on PC as well. Maybe somewhere down the line.

Planning on playing Samus Returns, Mario Rabbids (late Aug release), and SNES Classic.

Would love to play Cuphead but not enough to rebuy an X1 sadly.

Edit:
Man, i feel for Switch only users.

Mario Rabbids is releasing tomorrow and will last most into September. I also think there is several smaller titles that aren't included in OP. LEGO Worlds, Touhou Burst Battle, One Piece, etc... I also expect some indies to get dates in the upcoming Nindie Showcase.

It is a slow month though when compared to the other months for the remaining of the year and other consoles. Would be perfect for an indie like Stardew Valley to drop.

Danneee

Definitely picking up Megaton Rainfall.
Maybe Gundam Vs, but that's a big maybe (would have been a definite with split screen, sigh). More likely I'm putting that money toward a Sanwa 8AYT stick instead.

vin-buc

Ruiner looks like a fun game.

Resu2L6m.jpg

Title: Ruiner
Release Date: September 26
Platforms: PS4/XB1
Trailer

Roufianos

Just PES or FIFA for me. Maybe Pokken but I already finished it on Wii U.

No worries though because I have Crash, Sonic and Yakuza to finish. Maybe I'll get Rabbids too.

The games just keep coming. I'm gonna double dip for Gundam, copping Megaton for the VR and getting Y's as what will likely be my final Vita purchase

After all these years and countless showings, Cuphead is nearly here!

Hope its a huge hit for Studio MDHR. I've done my bit and have it preordered already, can't wait :)

Elandyll

Banned
Depending on reviews, Knack 2 (the co-op alone makes it a big contender for me and the kids), but I can't believe how hyped I am for Megaton Rainfall actually.

Crossing finger that it is actually good.

megaton_rainfall_destruction_small_by_digi_matrix-d8hhiws.gif
megaton_rainfall_space_to_ground_by_digi_matrix-d8hhitx.gif

Montresor

I'm getting Cuphead for sure. That's probably it for me in September.

I think that ports should be added to the list. For example, Echoes of the Fey: The Fox's Trail is coming out on Xbox One on September 1st - the game originally came out in July on PS4 + PC.

Probably could add it to the "multi-plat" list at least? Might make the list too messy to add a new "ports" list. Though it would probably be a lot of work for the OP. (^_-)

Top Bottom