• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 / XB1 / Switch - September 2017 Games

Anung

Un Rama
Just Dishonored: Death of the Outsider. August was stacked for me so this month not having much that interest me is a godsend.

Crayon

Ruiner looks like a fun game.

Resu2L6m.jpg

Title: Ruiner
Release Date: September 26
Platforms: PS4/XB1
Trailer

Stoked for this.

jjonez18

Could have sworn NBA Live was delayed.

I might throw some money at Knack since its already cheap at launch. Probably not though. My backlog is insane right now.

iswasdoes

Weird that Megaton Rainfall is the most interesting title in there for me, and I only learned about it the other day. Wish I didnt have to wait to try it on vive. Hope it plays as good as it looks

Never played Destiny. I preordered 2, but thought the PvP in the Crucible felt off and don't have a team of friends to play with. Don't know if Destiny 2 is worth it if you play solo.

Don't think I'll buy anything in September. Maybe Samus Returns. Haven't played Metroid since fusion and I think the 3D could be pretty cool.

Holy shit, I didn't know Steamworld Dig was getting a sequel! AND it'll be on Switch?!

Looks like my Switch is getting another game!

Top Bottom