• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#PS4NoDRM #XboxOneNoDRM || Now do you "Believe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

One more CSS question. Where would I find the part that lets me change the color of bulleted lists? The pre-made template has a crappy color selection, so my bullets are this weird aqua green color.

As seen here: http://www.ps4nodrm.com/press-coverage.html

I'd like to make them match the standard body text color, but I can't figure out what to change in the CSS file to make that happen.

I agree. Just keep the hashtags up to show consistent, passionate interest. I think the message has gotten to those that have been bombarded. We should still tweet outlets that have not been tweeted.

Tweet outlets that haven't been tweeted and get more people to tweet who haven't yet.

Lurkers: If you're reading this thread and haven't tweeted yet, do it! The three links on this page are a great start.

Seems like they are downplaying us.

"They are only one percent"

Podcast Beyond
Everything starts out as a "one percent". Imagine if everyone had that attitude? Nothing in this world would change. Good or bad. Bah!

Sent a suggestion to a buddy that sells T-Shirts online (really anyone can do this part). Told him to put up PS4noDRM T-shirts and if needed I could do some designs and have people wear them to E3. Have all proceeds go to the Red Cross for victims of the tornado in Oklahoma.
Sweet! That would be awesome if we could get some of those t-shirt into E3.
Pics or bust :p heh.

gadwn

That shouldn't matter though. They are games journalists first. Their opinions don't really matter when they are reporting a story.

Well, they can have an opinion on what they think are newsworthy. Clearly this isn't.

It may be both sad and strange (as Mortimer said, this should generate some clicks for them) but calling them out and screaming conspiracy isn't reasonable.

They have already taking their stance. The wrong one, most would argue though.

Gold Member
One more CSS question. Where would I find the part that lets me change the color of bulleted lists? The pre-made template has a crappy color selection, so my bullets are this weird aqua green color.

As seen here: http://www.ps4nodrm.com/press-coverage.html

I'd like to make them match the standard body text color, but I can't figure out what to change in the CSS file to make that happen.

Tweet outlets that haven't been tweeted and get more people to tweet who haven't yet.

Lurkers: If you're reading this thread and haven't tweeted yet, do it! The three links on this page are a great start.

Ok so that would be...

div.paragraph ul li { color: blue; }

Look for that in the CSS - although they look to me like they have an image associated with them (hard to tell on ipad) so it might say background / background-img instead of color. Just delete that if so and change it to the colour you want. Also if you can't find the .paragraph class just look for ul or li as they might be global for the whole template.

Ok so that would be...

div.paragraph ul li { color: blue; }

Look for that in the CSS - although they look to me like they have an image associated with them (hard to tell on ipad) so it might say background / background-img instead of color. Just delete that if so and change it to the colour you want. Also if you can't find the .paragraph class just look for ul or li as they might be global for the whole template.

Fuck yeah!

Thanks.

http://www.ps4nodrm.com/press-coverage.html

nothingstopsthistrain.gif

YIp0AJf.png

I just shot an email off to gamasutra.

Hashtag seems to be going about 3 to 5 a minute. Not bad considering europe is asleep and it's getting later on the east coast.

nothingstopsthistrain.gif

YIp0AJf.png

Awesome!

I just shot an email off to gamasutra.

Hashtag seems to be going about 3 to 5 a minute. Not bad considering europe is asleep and it's getting later on the east coast.

The dropoff once Europe goes to sleep is something to behold. It's amazing to see how important their rights as a consumer are to them. Some of us in the US could learn a thing or two from them.

Awesome!

The dropoff once Europe goes to sleep is something to behold. It's amazing to see how important their rights as a consumer are to them. Some of us in the US could learn a thing or two from them.

I agree. I think part of it is that their laws and government back them up where US laws and government seem very corporation friendly. I wonder if there is just a feeling of being defeated and when a company sucks it's just #dealwithit.

Anyway, don't want to channel too far off topic. It also makes sense just in terms of numbers.... North America and south america (which we've seen some interest from brazil but that's about it) are closing in on bed. The pacific ocean is having a nice midday and Asia is waking up. So really there aren't that many of our target demographic twitterererers on at this point in time.

Moofers

I'm so happy to see everyone here is still vigilant and passionate. I think we should keep this train rolling all the way to E3, following Mortimer's idea of just having the #PS4noDRM hashtag end up on the end of tweets that aren't always directed at the Sony staff. I think I might just start ending every single one of my tweets with it.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Going to make my last tweets of the day. Gotta head to bed.

I'm going to start focusing my tweeting towards publishers. I am confident that the people at Sony have heard our fog horn loud and clear.

Keep it going Euro-GAF you've been doing a great job!

Salaadin

I'm curious to know if famousmortimer heard anything more from his people on the inside. I know its only been 2 days but I'm just wondering if there are any rumblings there yet.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Sure is. Just wish it didn't die down as much as it does once our EuroGAF peeps go to sleep.

It's kind of down time for the U.S., too. Right now, it's prime time for Japan or Asia to be up and tweeting, but those efforts have kind of fallen on deaf ears.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I'm curious to know if famousmortimer heard anything more from his people on the inside. I know its only been 2 days but I'm just wondering if there are any rumblings there yet.

I'm also curious. Guess we'll see. That's if he wants to share it with us.

Nothing in terms of policy. I have a feeling after all of this that they will be keeping these things on a need to know basis.

I also don't think anyone is going to be telling me anything while this whole thing is blowing up. I'm not low visibility at this point in time. I will be again soon enough though, i'm sure.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Nothing in terms of policy. I have a feeling after all of this that they will be keeping these things on a need to know basis.

I also don't think anyone is going to be telling me anything while this whole thing is blowing up. I'm not low visibility at this point in time. I will be again soon enough though, i'm sure.
Yeah, I figured they'd make sure nothing is going to leak after they've seen this blow up. Thanks for the update.

MogCakes

I wonder why Asia isn't on board. They seem to have no interest in it. Perhaps it doesn't affect them? Though I'm not sure how it wouldn't.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Do we know if they see this as a threat? I mean, Sony has not discussed it and they don't care about the Xbox or PC games.

This might be it. Their only concern is the PS4, and since Microsoft is the only one that's confirmed anything (even if later redacted), they simply might not see the implications of Sony's silence.

baekshi

Banned
I wonder why Asia isn't on board. They seem to have no interest in it. Perhaps it doesn't affect them? Though I'm not sure how it wouldn't.

We haven't even tried. How many sites do we know which are in Asia? How many twitter accounts? Almost none besides japanese.

Theman2k

Good morning, eurogaf here :)
So, whats new ? What did we achived ?

Who do i need to tweet today, anything i can help with ?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
We haven't even tried. How many sites do we know which are in Asia? How many twitter accounts? Almost none besides japanese.

Well, there is this:

Just had this comment on the website:

bEOtR1Y.png

So, it is resolved: when specifically targeting Japanese individuals/devs, let's use the hash tag #PS4DRM反対. Hopefully we can get some momentum going over there and have a Japanese counterpart pick up the torch. USA and Europe are one thing, but Japan probably needs a dedicated "organization" of its own.

#PS4DRM反対

Which I think should make its way to the OP. The easier you make it for people to tweet the more people are going to contribute.

Had a few minutes to myself, started brainstorming some simple logo ideas for tags, avatars and the like. one is for DRM, one is for used games.

ps4nodrm.png
ps4used.png

welcome any suggestions for edits. color scheme was holdover from my dev kit stuff (don't ask ;-) )

Can i use the second one as my avatar

MogCakes

Had a few minutes to myself, started brainstorming some simple logo ideas for tags, avatars and the like. one is for DRM, one is for used games.

ps4nodrm.png
ps4used.png

ps4nodrm2.png
ps4used2.png

Got a tagline? I left it blank. I welcome any suggestions for edits. Color scheme was holdover from my dev kit stuff (don't ask ;-) ) so it's not integral (IE, it can be changed)
I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom