• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Various Studios Celebrate the Release of Marvel Spider Man 2

Draugoth

Gold Member
Several studios part PlayStation have celebrated the release of Spider Man 2 with special artworks:

Naughty Dog:

Be greater... together! Congratulations to @insomniacgames on the launch of Marvel's Spider-Man 2!

Sucker Punch:

Congratulations to our friends at @insomniacgames on the launch of #SpiderMan2PS5 today!

Santa Monica:

Congratulations to the amazing team at @Insomniacgames for the launch of #SpiderMan2PS5! Artwork by SMS Assoc. Art Director Dela Longfish (@dlongfish)!

Guerrila:

Congratulations to our friends at @insomniacgames on the launch of Marvel's Spider-Man 2! What a triumph! We can't wait to protect New York with Peter and Miles! #SpiderMan2PS5

BluePoint:

Congratulations to our amazing friends at @insomniacgames on the launch of Marvel's Spider-Man 2!#SpiderMan2PS5

Bend Studio:

We’re going to heal the world.A Lizard-size CONGRATS to our friends @insomniacgames on the launch of #SpiderMan2PS5!

FireSprite:

Congratulations to our friends @insomniacgames on the release of Marvel's Spider-Man 2, we can't wait to swing into the action!! #SpiderMan2PS5

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
lewd blow me GIF

kiphalfton

Brb "Let's congratulate insomniac for Spiderman"
Brb "Let's also include a shameless plug for our games"

Just say congrats. Fucking hell.

Last edited:

kiphalfton

I know, right? How dare they! This is about a PlayStation game and those bastard PlayStation studios are showing off their PlayStation characters!

Ugh, the nerve!

Lemme guess, you're one of those people who give somebody praise and circle back to somehow make it about yourself.

Last edited:

ShadowLag

That line is from Spider-Man 2.
Had a feeling it was. It's also a common theme uttered by Sony studios lately, though - "be better", etc., crammed into all their games - as if they get to decide what that is. They've just been loving themselves a little too much since the headquarters moved to California, and it's been coming through in the dialogue of their games.

Neilg

It's barely even the studios. It's an email from corporate 'hey can you get a concept artist to spend an afternoon whipping up an image to post, we will drop them all on the same day'

You can really see how the studios chose to allocate manpower though. Nd's is like a lunch break sketch and bends had some real effort put in.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Damn right they're happy, as umbrella studios they're like "look at all of this tech we'll get to use and have SME consultation about over the company Slack/Teams!".

TransTrender

Gold Member
Alternative title:
“Sony studios circlejerk around their latest output.”

Kidding aside, I do enjoy seeing alternative art from other studios.
Neil , "I'm tired of you, ruining my games" CuckMan needs to be shown the door outside of their Balboa Beach colony. Live some real life you fucking puss.

Top Bottom