• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: 12 Months psn+ uk £19.99

As a 6 year Xbox live gold subscriber, I don't know much about playstation so have only just read what PSN+ is.

Fucking jealous as shit.

Hey now.

Xbox Gamers shouldn't complain.

xbox-live-rewards-birthday-20-microsoft-points-full.jpg

Don't spend it all in one place.

Rainy Dog

Mine was cancelled too. Ordered at about 12.30pm.

Bah, I'm not too bothered really. My current sub runs out in September so I'll just leave it until then before deciding whether to renew or not. I expect they'll have announced how PS+ will tie in with the PS4 by then.

Shahed

Obviously it doesn't feel like that much of a deal compared to this, but for those of you in the UK, you can still walk into GAME and get the 1 year PS+ for £30 as opposed to the usual £40

thelastword

Banned
Wow, what a great deal that was, I would buy two codes at that price since I had intentions to re-up a full year on the 26th. What a damper that this deal is gone, dang...

Recall

Purchased it this morning as it was indeed a great price. Never had plus before but already love it due to getting both F1 Race Stars and Dead or Alive 5 for free. I don't know what took me so long to get in on the plus action.

Azuardo

Hm? The offer is still up on the site as £19.99 for me. I ordered it around 3:20pm and it came through immediately. Activated and sorted.

Chris_IWS

Ordered it this morning, received it at 5pm.
Entered the code at around 5:55pm after I had finished work.

"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid."

Customer service closed at 5 until after the weekend. -_-

Number45

Wow, people are having trouble redeeming codes? :(

I picked one up at 13:30 and it gave me a code immediately, that I redeemed (on the Vita, wouldn't work on the SEN store) without problem.

SLV

Damn that sucks, im guessing anyone who didnt get there code right after checkout is going to get this email. Seems very strange as many who ordered even upto an hour ago have got there code. I ordered at 11.56 and im from england paid with card and still have not got my code i think im going to get screwd here and will be emailing them a snotty email if so.

I got my code, paid with paypal, outside of UK ;P

As I mentioned before, I won't have access to my PS3 for a few months, and even then I'm not sure whether I'll take advantage of PS+.

I got a code early in the morning but won't be using it, so if someone wants to Paypal gift it off me then PM me.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
UK based here, ordered at 12 got the email at 4:30.

It could be that the orders might be getting cancelled because of the fake addresses, or people might be using the same address on multiple accounts.

I have a GAME reward card which I linked right away, didn't have an account before as I only shop at sopto.net. Didn't have much in the card though, around £5 but didn't know how to include that with the purchase. XD Ah well, still a good deal for someone as broke as me. I've got almost everything that is currently up for grabs but hopefully we'll get something good that I don't have in the future.

Katzii

Was lucky to get in on this quite early on and bought myself another year. I was just in-store a few days ago tempting buying it on the already discounted price of £30 and convinced myself not to... Glad I did!

Top Bottom