• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: 12 Months psn+ uk £19.99

Turrican3

Thats what happens with paypal
Hmm not sure about that, I got the code right with the confirmation message on the website (and via email after a couple of minutes), exactly like this.

I paid with Paypal by the way.

If I download games using a UK PSN + account can I play them on my NA login?
I'll wait for others to confirm, but I'd guess you can't: how else would they check against a valid Plus subscription if not through the actual account logged in?

EDIT: wait, that's actually possible?! it would be VERY nice if true

madmackem

Thanks. Comes out to $30 Canadian. Seriously considering it.

My only concern is that PS+ games are handled differently.

As long as the main account is still on that system it should be fine, infact give me 5 minutes and ill try playing some of the uk plus stuff while signed into my usa account.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Tried ordering with my credit card twice and got two cancellations for some reason. Anyone else have this ? This was from my phone admittedly as the Game website is blocked in my work (though not GAF :p ) but yeah very strange.

There's no paypal option either when using your phone that I can see, when going to checkout as guest anyway since I can't remember my login details.

javac

Tried ordering with my credit card twice and got two cancellations for some reason. Anyone else have this ? This was from my phone admittedly as the Game website is blocked in my work (though not GAF :p ) but yeah very strange.

There's no paypal option either when using your phone that I can see, when going to checkout as guest anyway since I can't remember my login details.

Trying forcing it into desktop version.

Baleoce

You could be ironic and use this address

10 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7HR

SCEE address

Ha thanks, I'm actually looking for a US code though, wouldn't mind finally being able to play Persona 4 Arena..

I'll just rip a random restaurants address if that works.

Shahed

What's funny is that I was literally in store at GAME this morning to trade in my 360 + Kinect. Got £150 in store credit and was planning on using it for the deal they currently have for £30 for 1 year's PS+. I just happened to read GAF while I was waiting for him to test the machine. I ended up getting £150 of PSN money, and ordered the 3 years of Plus for £55 when I got home. Had to buy a few things in order for that money to fit though :p

You could be ironic and use this address

10 Great Marlborough St, London W1F 7HR

SCEE address

I'm the other way around for my US account. Empire State Building!

kirby2096

Ha thanks, I'm actually looking for a US code though, wouldn't mind finally being able to play Persona 4 Arena..

I'll just rip a random restaurants address if that works.

If you were going to buy P4A on the US PSN to play on a EU PS3 stop right there. The region locking carried through from the disc release is not account based so the game is playable on US PS3s only.

CHusson91

Banned
No way??? did they give any reason, people have been ordering it within the last hour and getting there code.

No reason at all. :(

CAcVI8F.jpg

Binabik15

Yeah, over before I could buy it. Yay.

And I only got the 8 something 3 month once. So I have to renew in a month and a half for as cheap as possible and I miss this. Feelsbadman.jpg

madmackem

No reason at all. :(

CAcVI8F.jpg

Damn that sucks, im guessing anyone who didnt get there code right after checkout is going to get this email. Seems very strange as many who ordered even upto an hour ago have got there code. I ordered at 11.56 and im from england paid with card and still have not got my code i think im going to get screwd here and will be emailing them a snotty email if so.

CHusson91

Banned
Is there another site offering EU PS+ codes I could buy with a US card? I wouldn't mind paying an extra $10-$20 than the offer here.

Shahed

I got my 3 codes, so I'm now signed up for Plus until October 2016!

But while I'm happy for myself, I'm gutted for the people who got their order cancelled.Did they only have a certain allocation of codes or something? I feel shady considering I got 3. Sorry to those affected :(

Certinty

Got my code.

Questioning whether or not I want to redeem it now though, my subscription runs out in September so might wait until around then and then redeem this code when a month after September has content that interests me.

Is there a date I would have to redeem it by?

Shahed

Got my code.

Questioning whether or not I want to redeem it now though, my subscription runs out in September so might wait until around then and then redeem this code when a month after September has content that interests me.

Is there a date I would have to redeem it by?

In theory they should last for a few years, but the paranoid side of me would eventually make me redeem straightaway

RotBot

Really? It seems random to me. I ordered at 2:20 pm which is after some people had already had there's cancelled and I still got the codes. It's just a mess...

I ordered at the same time as you, 10:20 AM EDT, and my order was cancelled.

Zomba13

:( great.
I get home and the offer has ended. Bet a bunch of people on hot UK deals bought all the codes so they can resell them.

As a 6 year Xbox live gold subscriber, I don't know much about playstation so have only just read what PSN+ is.

Fucking jealous as shit.

Top Bottom