• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Atlus stage event at TGS happening in less than 2 minutes.

Cess007

AtlusJP-supervised show where they present some latest tidbits of info to fans.

Most of their shows is overseen by Hashino (Persona 3,4,5 director) himself

Oh that sounds cool! Haven't heard the name until now, may give it a try and watch it someday :)

Should I please not be too excited? People have been talking down P5's inclusion as a minor trailer dissection. But surely now is the time to show the game?

I think Persona 5 being at the Pre-TGS conference is as big as it can possibly get. Plus it got a PS4 port announcement. I seriously doubt we'll get anything P5 related that we don't know already. For example we already know some of the headlines in the trailer are all about bad stuff happening in the news. In any case...

Come for the emancipation. Stay for the dancing.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So it's just Miku shit and no P5 news? Lame. :/
miku_middle_finger-61494.gif

I don't mean it (and neither do you) but I had to <3

Imouto

Banned
love the racist trash talk on nico nico from the idiots. Just why people

There is a reason that whenever I watched a Japanese stream on Nico, the streamer close the stream as soon as he/she saw an English comment. It's pretty frustrating.

coolasj19

There is a reason that whenever I watched a Japanese stream on Nico, the streamer close the stream as soon as he/she saw an English comment. It's pretty frustrating.
Really? =(
Are all the english comments english speakers with pretty fair certainty? Wonder how much of them are GAF'ers T_T
You don't even have PDf. smh
I bought a Miku album this one time.

Imouto

Banned
Dancing time, baby.
And it has to open with Kanji.

Really? =(
Are all the english comments english speakers with pretty fair certainty? Wonder how much of them are GAF'ers T_T

Not all of them, but somehow there is always one or two keep spamming shit on the comment.

coolasj19

Mmmmmmmmmmm I need this. Official remixes of my favoritest game songs evr'.
Coming 2015.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Need more.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
kanji best waifu comment lol

Top Bottom