• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Announcement: Code Redemption Temporarily Disabled

Hey guys! its my first time using ps+ for my ps4 and I need to input a credit card info. However, I dont have a credit card from the US. Does anyone have here, and if theyre okay with it, put the credit card info just to get my ps+ sub, then they can delete their CC info. I'll give away my password for my psn account. :)

sorry for the double post. :( i just really wanna play resogun and kz online!!!

ill give away my 7 day trial. if thats worth anything. hahahaha

This is gonna be the last time i ask. :( i feel so hopeless now. :'(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Managed to redeem my PS+ code on my PS3 woohoo.

JCX

Entered my PS+ codes yesterday and after a few tries and a few hours, it finally updated to reflect the accurate balance. Glad I don't have to call Sony now.

hyp

getting the 80023102 error when trying to redeem bf4 digital amazon code through my ps3. fuck man!

getting the 80023102 error when trying to redeem bf4 digital amazon code through my ps3. fuck man!
Did you have PS+ before? If so, try playing a game you got before. I played Sonic 2, quit and then check expiration. It was updated to 365 days left. Redeemed from within the store. Hope that works for you!

BadAss2961

Is there a site where you can check how much PS+ you have left? I should have a couple years worth now, but my PS4 services list says "No content was found."

Phreak47

Is there a site where you can check how much PS+ you have left? I should have a couple years worth now, but my PS4 services list says "No content was found."

That should work... you should see it there... so maybe you still need to "Activate as primary PS4"?

hyp

Did you have PS+ before? If so, try playing a game you got before. I played Sonic 2, quit and then check expiration. It was updated to 365 days left. Redeemed from within the store. Hope that works for you!

redeeming my PS+ codes worked fine. it's this battlefield 4 digital download code that won't go through at the moment.

Temujen

Neo Member
And they switched it off again.

Hey, at least it's a new error message:

The Prepaid Card could not be redeemed. Please try again later.

I never thought I would miss Microsoft and Xbox Live this much... :-(

And they switched it off again.

Hey, at least it's a new error message:

The Prepaid Card could not be redeemed. Please try again later.

I never thought I would miss Microsoft and Xbox Live this much... :-(

Hey that's... an improvement... I guess?

I really wish error codes were more specific in general. My experience moving back into the Sony ecosystem with the PS4 launch has been aggravating.

What was it about code redemption that would cripple Sonys servers? It seems such an odd thing to disable, especially in the middle of a a massive code sale.

kyser73

SUCCESS!

I ended up buying PS+ from GAME but who cares, I've got RESOGUN.

Oh, and multiplayer and stuff.

BUT RESOGUN.

Temujen

Neo Member
Still "The Prepaid Card could not be redeemed. Please try again later." on the website and "An error has occured. (E-82000138)" on the PS4. :-(

NeonDelta

Managed to enter codes earlier, struggling to download though but think that's my internet being a bit dodgy today

Kosh

Is this still a thing? The code on the card I bought from Walmart on Thursday is not working. Just get an error message.

Tried to redeem on PC, said this card cannot be redeemed on a PC.

graywolf323

Is this still a thing? The code on the card I bought from Walmart on Thursday is not working. Just get an error message.

I'd sorta like to know this as well, I really wanna pick up the PSP Ys games before the sale ends tomorrow but I prefer using cards to fund purchases

Dragon

Banned

I've only gotten mine to work on my Vita unfortunately. Really dumb on Sony's part.

Kosh

I got mine to work. I was trying to redeem it by going through the store on my PS3. I tried this morning and still got the errror. Right after getting the error, I went to Account Management and tried the redeem through there and it worked.

Top Bottom