• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Double Discount Sale US 40% Non Plus - 80% with PS+. Witcher 3, Hitman, Outlast 2

graffix13

Oh crap that sucks, I enjoyed the first with its flaws and since the 3rd was announced I was thinking why not, shame.

Played both on PS3 and then the first one again on PS4 and naturally I wanted to play the remastered second one for the PS4. Going to just replay the second one on my PS3 for a refresher before the third one.

It's really a joke how broken it is for PS4.

i enjoyed it, it had performance issues on the XB1 i played.

i dont know the name of the genre, but its one of those interactive simulation type games like P.T. , it does have a few puzzles though

The way the scenery and rooms change as you advance is pretty cool, story is decent imo

I don't usually buy digital games for more than 5 dollars but I really want a good horror game to play.

Thanks for responding.

I read somewhere episode 1 is free, is it true?

And when is season 2?
It was this morning. Some people is reporting they can't buy it anymore, so I do not know if that was a glitch or not.

No. And it's been cheaper than that physically on Amazon.
I'll pass then. Thank you!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/hitman/cid=UP0082-CUSA02976_00-HITMANGAME000001

Apparently you cant buy the bundle if you do it though so you'd have to buy the episodes individually rn

Isn't this cheaper than buying the season pass?

Oh, hell yes. 10 bucks for MGS 2 and 3? Don't mind if I do.

What's Zone of the Enders like? Any vague comparisons to other games that can be made? What's the genre?

StereoVsn

I've been meaning to get into Steins Gate but I ended up up just forgetting about it. Heard the Anime was good too. Is the game truly worth it?
The originals absolutely yes, by far the best VN I have played (starts a bit slow). The anime series and the movie are quite good as well but I would play the VN first.

Yes. Tried to start this a few days ago on my brand new Gold PS4 and it crashed the system on me about 4 times before I said fuck this game.

Crap. I just bought it. I really wish I didn't have to research whether or not a game being sold on the digital store even freaking works before buying it.

cucuchu

If you haven't played SOMA, I highly recommend it since its $10 off now! One of the best horror games I have played with a great story. I replayed it twice even after getting 100% of trophies on the first go and I have not replayed a game since the SNES days. Easily my GOTY of 2015.

Jesb

I wish this sale was here a fee days ago. I bought nioh for the e3 sale. I'd get mgsv at this price, but nioh is getting my attention now.

First game is only available Physical on Vita and PS3, there's a PC version as well on steam.
Ahh...so it's not digital on the PS3 or PS4 then? Damn. Only problem with playing on my laptop is that I have to go out of my way and wire up my PS4 controller to play my games even remotely comfortably

The originals absolutely yes, by far the best VN I have played (starts a bit slow). The anime series and the movie are quite good as well but I would play the VN first.
Well that's good to hear. I can handle a slow start so as long as the game gets better quickly enough afterwards. I just wish I could just download the original on my PS4

That Steins;Gate 0 PS Plus price is great, but I don't have PS Plus and gawk at having to get a month. Still, there's a couple of tempting offers here.

Hmm... What to do.

Aselith

As far as I can tell. it is by about 5 cents. Unless I'm missing something.

The weird thing is that there's this

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...pack/cid=UP0082-CUSA02976_00-HITMANINTROPACK0

and then this

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/hitman/cid=UP0082-CUSA02976_00-HITMANGAME000001

So do you not own the Paris mission if you DL the free thing?

idk :/
The first episode is free, so you only have to buy the other episodes instead of the whole thing.

Yeah, I don't understand that. There's a trial and also an episode for free. That's the whole damn reason I can't buy the freaking Season Pass.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I don't usually complain about sales but this one is pretty terrible, at least for PS4.

Guess I'll finally buy all those Kung Fu Panda DLC characters 😂

Poppyseed

The first episode is free, so you only have to buy the other episodes instead of the whole thing.

I don't think you'd get the bonus missions listed under the season pass info? Either way, I preferred to buy the season pass normally, which is only possible after calling Sony and having them revoke the Paris mission license.

Top Bottom