• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Double Discount Sale US 40% Non Plus - 80% with PS+. Witcher 3, Hitman, Outlast 2

IMACOMPUTA

These two are a great deal, both Steins Gate 0 and ROM are very much worth playing. Another VN like set of games on sale are the Zero Escape double pack for $30 which includes the first two games.

There are also some great indies, and some cool old SNK games on sale. Good stuff.
I absolutely loved all two of the zero escape games. Will I like steins gate? And I should probably play the first one before 0, right?

kubev

Anyone here looking to buy (or already own) Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and all of its DLC? I'm starting from scratch with the PSN version, as I only ever played the XBLA version, so it'd be nice to find some other people who plan on playing it online somewhat regularly.

I'm kubevubin on PSN.

ChanMan

It should be noted that the first episode of Hitman is free.

**Note** If you download the first episode of Hitman you are locked out of buying the Completed edition at a discount.

I absolutely loved all two of the zero escape games. Will I like steins gate? And I should probably play the first one before 0, right?
Steins Gate has an equally great story but no gameplay. If that works for you, hop on it.
Though yes, don't play 0 until you've completed the first game.

Is Layers of Fear worth it?

i enjoyed it, it had performance issues on the XB1 i played.

i dont know the name of the genre, but its one of those interactive simulation type games like P.T. , it does have a few puzzles though

The way the scenery and rooms change as you advance is pretty cool, story is decent imo

daveo42

Banned
Kind of wish I had waited on Steins;Gate 0 since this is a better deal, though it's totally worth playing if you enjoyed the first game. It's not as good, but it's still a worthy follow-up/side story/prequel.

Picking up Root Letter and Danganronpa this time around.

Only $12 for Steins;Gate 0 with PS+. Man I really wish I had a PS4 right about now - I really want to play it... That's a great deal right there.

Aselith

MGS:V is $10 holy

Definitive Experience bundle is probably the better deal if you don't own any of the MGS stuff. You get TPP and GZ and it looks like all of the DLC for $24. That [roce ios really good though double dipped on it myself.

joe2187

Banned
Yo....I dont see no Suikoden, Castlevania SOTN or Silent Hill in the Konami Sale...what gives PSN!?

e33135c6-3995-4dd0-9a6c-a86453adf769.jpg

Is the new Outlast worth it? Running and hiding was tedious in the first one so much that I just stopped playing. Wasn't scary, just annoying.

If you didn't like it in Outlast 1, you won't like it here.
Outlast 2 has more wide open spaces, which makes the frantic 'running/hiding' even more annoying, IMO.

Kill3r7

Definitive Experience bundle is probably the better deal if you don't own any of the MGS stuff. You get TPP and GZ and it looks like all of the DLC for $24. That [roce ios really good though double dipped on it myself.

GZ was a free PS+ game and the DLC contains no story content. It is a pass for most people.

Zakalwe

Banned
How much is TW3 Complete Edition with double discount? I might make a us account to grab this if it's a decent price.

Mr. Hyde

I own the original Witcher 3 on PC and but not the expansions. I have a 770 GTX. I have a PS4 Pro and I'm tempted to get the complete version for the upcoming pro patch. Hmmm.

Edit: it's probably cheaper for me to buy the dlc during the steam summer sale.

antibolo

Banned
Is 2064 really still coming to Vita? I'm not seeing any recent news about it, and the Wikipedia page doesn't even mention it at all (but mentions the upcoming Switch port).

EDIT: The game's homepage doesn't mention it either.

I smell a silent cancellation...

StereoVsn

Yeah, you really want to play original Steins;Gate before Zero. Unfortunately the PS4 version that came out in Japan was not ported so it's Vita, PS3 or PC.

I do see some RPGs on sale. Grand Kingdom, Exist Archive and the updated Fairy Fencer F. The latter is actually decent (played a bit of original version on PC) so I am thinking of getting the updated one.

Edit: If I have Ground Zero, it doesn't make he sense to buy TPP Complete, does it? Mos tot DLCs seem useless or for Online.

Edit 2: Anyone played Dungeons 2? How is it on the PS4?

joe2187

Banned
Is 2064 really still coming to Vita? I'm not seeing any recent news about it, and the Wikipedia page doesn't even mention it at all (but mentions the upcoming Switch port).

Dev has said multiple times on twitter that the Vita release will be "Soon" and It's also getting a PS4/Vita physical release through Limited Run Games as well as VA1 HA11 AH

Aselith

Quick question.

What is Metal Slug Anthology?

Description doesn't say much. Is it a good purchase?

DO NOT BUY METAL SLUG ANTHOLOGY. I got it the last time it was on sale and it is fuuuuuucked. Really laggy and tons of slowdown. It's really bad.

I can't buy HITMAN because I downloaded the demo lol. I

Individual episodes are 3.99 so if you bought all the episodes, it's 23.94 actally works out to be slightly less since you don't need to buy episode 1 that's for ep2-bonus. Am I missing anything there?

bender

What time is it?
Yeah, you really want to play original Steins;Gate before Zero. Unfortunately the PS4 version that came out in Japan was not ported so it's Vita, PS3 or PC.

IOS too in case that is a more viable platform for them to play on.

KanameYuuki

Yes. Tried to start this a few days ago on my brand new Gold PS4 and it crashed the system on me about 4 times before I said fuck this game.

Oh crap that sucks, I enjoyed the first with its flaws and since the 3rd was announced I was thinking why not, shame.

joe2187

Banned
I've been meaning to get into Steins Gate but I ended up up just forgetting about it. Heard the Anime was good too. Is the game truly worth it?

If you like a good Sci-Fi story...yeah pretty much.

Also for those interested in ROM 2064. Dev promises "Soon" for Vita release. (which should still be CROSS BUY)

and a preview of the PS4/Vita cover for the LRG Release

DCaAevdUIAEe-Os.jpg

zsswimmer

For someone who hasn't played any Hitman game, is season one worth it and what games could be compared to it? I heard it has open level designs like Deus Ex which I very much enjoy

btw First Season is 26 dollars on steam for anyone who games on a pc. Is that an all time low?

Top Bottom