• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN "Only on PlayStation" Sale

Holy Shit!

They've bundled most of the DLC for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal for $40 and its on sale for only $10.

I've been dreaming of this. The only DLC I have is Zeus and Isacc Clarke because they were free with Ascension.

It's weird how a few costume packs aren't listed as being included even though it says complete DLC bundle.

How does Kinetica hold up?

I'm thinking I'll grab GOW3 and Kinetica. Haven't played either, not a fan of GOW really but I think it'd be worth playing the remaster for 6 dollars lol

Moltenix

There's supposed to be the monthly flash sale this week isn't there? This is separate from that right? *fingers crossed*

Just_one

Whats the feedback on GOW3 Remastered and flower for PS4 ?

very tempting prices...

PS : loved journey and abzu but never played flower

Rezae

Isn't that what the purchased category in your Library is for?

Regarding the website...

Going to my Purchase History takes me to the Sony Entertainment website, where I have 108 pages of purchases to click through.

Clicking Download List has 1098 items with 24 listed per page, with no filter for demos, DLC, themes, avatars, full-games, etc.

It's the most infuriating thing about PSN for me.

Within the PS4 interface itself, I don't think anything shows up in your Library unless you've actually downloaded it.

lt519

Incredible price for Resogun.

More people should experience Hohokum, just play in a dark room with some headphones.

CounterSpy has it flaws but is ultimately a really fun game. Beat it on the PS4 and then again on the Vita.

Kill3r7

Geeky

PS4 Deals
Twisted Metal: Black - $2.49
War of the Monsters - $3.49
Kinetica - $3.99

Classic PS4 Bundle (Kinetica, Twisted Metal Black, War of the Monsters) - $19.97

Is the bundle not discounted yet?

The games individually add up to $9.97

Paying $9.99 for Until Dawn is stealing!!

I will call the cops on you criminals. Jesus Christ.

Its a great game and I do not regret paying full price day 1 to support this fine product

Falchion

Is The Unfinished Swan worth getting? It looked kind of cool when it came out but I've not heard anything else about it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Holy shit, those are some god-tier games at ridiculously low prices on PS3. PS4 section is a bit meh.

If anyone has a PS3 and hasn't played the following, I highly recommend:

PS3 Deals
God of War Ascension - $2.49
God of War Collection - $3.74
inFAMOUS 2 - $4.99
Beyond: Two Souls - $4.99
God of War Origins Collection - $2.49
The Last of Us: Left Behind Standalone - $5.99
inFAMOUS Festival of Blood - $2.49
MotorStorm Apocalypse - $1.99
Tokyo Jungle - $2.99
Twisted Metal Black - $2.49
Journey - (N/A)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $4.99
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - $4.99
flOw - $1.97
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves GOTY Edition - $4.99
Flower - (N/A)
God Hand - $2.49
Resogun - $3.74

What is the PS3 version of Resogun like compared to the other versions?
30 FPS, less voxels.
I was going to skip over Freedom Wars, but for $3 I'll give it a shot.
Eh. It's mediocre but the core gameplay is worth at least an hour or two.

Anyone? I only play solo or online, so hoping the game's not dead online
Game's populated when I play it, shouldn't be hard to find a match.
Until Dawn for $10 is a steal.

Best PS4 exclusive by an incredibly wide margin.
Not even close, one of the most middling, overrated games of this generation, easily.

Until Dawn is the only thing I still need from that list but it 'll probably be on ps+ by the time I can squeeze it in this year.

1080p 60fps + a very basic photo mode. If you like GOW it's the definitive way to play 3 for sure, but it's generally a pretty straightforward port, aside from those changes.

Increased resolution/framerate to 1080p/60 fps, pretty solid remaster of a great game all in all.

IIRC those ports are pretty poor, since they are basically PS2 games they shouldn't have any problems on PSTV though.

Awesome! At this price that sounds like a solid buy. Will be worth it just to play through that insane opening again.

Ill just get GoW3 and Puppeteer. Which is super weird buying a PS3 game but I wanted to grab it for a while....

Im still pissed Gravity Rush isn't on this list.

I'm saddened that the Ratchet and Clank trilogy isn't on sale for PS3 but only PS Vita

I think I might finally buy Infamous 2 and the other Stand Alone game

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Not even close, one of the most middling, overrated games of this generation, easily.

not sure how it's overrated - it's not often talked about and has a 79% metacritic.

but regardless, it's one of the finest Adventure games of all time - well worth playing over Bloodborne, Uncharted 4 & Horizon (if you had to pick 1 exclusive to buy)

Top Bottom