• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN "Only on PlayStation" Sale

I was about to say sales like this make me wish I hadn't pulled the trigger in buying some games with how cheap they are here. But I just checked and apparently I bought Motorstorm Apocalypse for $2.25 October 2015.

Missed that quarter.

Wow. The PSABR Ultimate bundle is $20 while buying the game and the complete DLC bundle is $13.50.

not sure how it's overrated - it's not often talked about and has a 79% metacritic.

but regardless, it's one of the finest Adventure games of all time - well worth playing over Bloodborne, Uncharted 4 & Horizon (if you had to pick 1 exclusive to buy)
One imagines in an interactive medium one would pick the games with excellent emphasis on interaction, like the latter three, over a game without a good plot, strong characters, and barely any meaningful interaction. Until Dawn works better on a drug store shelf next to Nyquil than it does in an interactive medium.

Wonko_C

First time Shadow of the Beast is on sale, sadly for me it's only 30% off. I expected 50% off so I could get it with my last $10, LOL.

Ogawa-san

Does it still play well at that framerate? With arcade-style games it can make a difference sometimes.
You could get used to 30fps, but the main issue with the PS3/Vita versions is the lack of all the awesome extra modes. There's no DLC.

Nice to see Vita get a little love this week, I'm in for Wipeout and Hot Shots Golf at least. What's the Ratchet collection like on Vita( compared to the PS3 version)?

Already own 80 percent of this stuff.

Some great stuff and prices here especially ps3 games like infamous, motorstorm. (for that price, just buy it...)

Joey Ravn

Banned
I only have $9.01 on my US wallet, so I guess I'll be missing on Until Dawn. It's a bummer not being able to add exactly the amount I need instead of having the current $5 minimum :/

h3ro

I only have $9.01 on my US wallet, so I guess I'll be missing on Until Dawn. It's a bummer not being able to add exactly the amount I need instead of having the current $5 minimum :/

Add $5 and buy some of those awesome m0dus made themes!

Carlisle

Wow, great sale. Good opportunity to catch up on some nice PS3 exclusives for peanuts. The only two games I really want to grab still aren't here though :( Starhawk (I have every other game in that $30 bundle), and Resistance Vita. The wait continues.

Kill3r7

not sure how it's overrated - it's not often talked about and has a 79% metacritic.

but regardless, it's one of the finest Adventure games of all time - well worth playing over Bloodborne, Uncharted 4 & Horizon (if you had to pick 1 exclusive to buy)

You are overselling. It is not even the best PS4 game on sale this week. Not to imply that the game is not good but it is no Bloodborne or Horizion for most people.

Kinda want Super Stardust Ultra just to have it on PS4, but I know I'll probably play it once or twice and never again. It's also good PS Plus fodder. I'll just wait.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
HSG Vita for $2.70...

And I know that if I finally cave it'll come up on PS+ next month.

It's really old at this point. I'd be surprised to see it go on PS+.

It's also one of the best games on the Vita and anyone who buys it for $2.70 should feel bad about not paying more for it.

Only thing that's really catching my eye is Malicious Rebirth. I'll have to check out some videos to see how it performs on the Vita, but if it's decent I'll pick it up.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Is Fat Princess Adevntures worth it?

I tried to play it with my gf and we both got bored really fast. Booted up once and never again. Can't recommend it at all, regardless of cost. Just seems like a waste of time that could be spent with a more interesting game.

Tonyx

Not a bad sale.

If anyone hasn't played Freedom Wars yet, +1 for that. Very good game, especially at that price.

Is it really really that big of deal that $4 sits there until you use it again? You have $9 there now that you can't otherwise use, you would still be spending and reducing over half of that.

Businesses pay credit card companies a fee to allow their customers to purchase with those cards and if the minimum charge were too little, all the profits would be devoured.

It just seems a waste to not get a game you want and leave $9 on your account, just to avoid leaving $4 on your account.

It pains me that I bought GoW 3 RE on black Friday 2 years ago physical and I still haven't opened it. ONLY BUY GAMES YOU'RE ACTUALLY GONNA PLAY

I was thinking yesterday that I have never beat a God of War game and that I should rectify that. Someone read my mind! GOW3 here I come.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Does anyone remember why Twisted Metal Black is rated M? I know the mean clown is scary and all, but I'd like to play coop with my son and I don't remember why it's rated M.

HotHamBoy

The God of War deals are ridiculously good.

Everyone with a Vita better buy Hot Shots Golf if they haven't already.

The Vita GoW Collection ports are pretty rough but well worth $3.75 for two great games on the go

shandy706

Yes!

For some reason I had $10.17 in my wallet. I don't remember adding money....looks like Sony sent me more free $$. They've done that twice now.

Bought Until Dawn.

The God of War deals are ridiculously good.

Everyone with a Vita better buy Hot Shots Golf if they haven't already.

Got it when it came out, great game!

Top Bottom