• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN "Only on PlayStation" Sale

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
PS blog says sale on beyond two souls and heavy Rain but they are not showing up

I got Beyond Two Souls for $4.99 from the PS3 storefront last night. You're right that the reduced price doesn't show up on the web store though. Good ol'Playstation Store hijinks.

There is some weird shit with the franchises they decided to put on sale.

Uncharted 1 and 2 but not 3.
Jak & Daxter and Jak 3 but no Jak 2.
Infamous 2 and Festival of Blood, but not the first game.
None of the PS4 entries.

Who picked these games?

Jingo

Im tempted for last guardian, is the 39 dollars the standard price for this game now? I tought it was still 60 dollars and was on sale for 25.

There is some weird shit with the franchises they decided to put on sale.

Uncharted 1 and 2 but not 3.
Jak & Daxter and Jak 3 but no Jak 2.
Infamous 2 and Festival of Blood, but not the first game.
None of the PS4 entries.

Who picked these games?

someone throwing darts at a dartboard full of game names? :) ...

reKon

Banned
Still no cheaper digital version of UC4 or Ratchet (I own the psychical, but will for sure pick up the digital version). What the hell Sony?

REDSLATE

Fam, that puts you in the hipster category if you pick that game over Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Horizon, etc. I don't know how blatantly the pot tried calling the kettle black there, but it was pretty funny to see you try.

Also lol @ shit tastes, my bad, I almost thought this was an interactive medium and as a story Until Dawn couldn't stack up to contemporaries in other mediums. I'm assuming as a gamer you assume that it's some sort of amazing slasher movie story, which would again be the pot calling the kettle black with shit tastes. Son, I'm disappointed, you didn't even try.

Umm, no. Not even close kid.

You're wrong to make assumptions (even more so for assuming that I would in turn assume). Again, your ignorance is your downfall. Until Dawn is most certainly not a simple "slasher," and further provides an experience, unique even among games as a medium, which in turn affects the outcome of the plot in a substantial way.

Did you even play the game, or did you stop at simply making more assumptions?
Your mindless rant requires you to repeat the kettle idiom at least one more time.
;)

Bought God of War III: Remastered. Don't think it's ever going to get any cheaper and I want to try to get through the trilogy before the new one, so might as well just get it now.

Bought God of War III: Remastered. Don't think it's ever going to get any cheaper and I want to try to get through the trilogy before the new one, so might as well just get it now.

I don't blame you at all (I'll probably buy it also) but I have a feeling it'll be on PS+ this year.

Amy benefits of the Vita game over the PS3 version?

It is super cheap and something to add to my Vita collection.

If there was cross-save I would definitely get it. But I'm not interested in unlocking everything on two versions.

Really unclear where to ask this, so if someone can direct me to the appropriate thread, that would be great...

Do we know if Sony has an Easter Sale coming like Xbox does?

Top Bottom