• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN "Only on PlayStation" Sale

AALLx

Ugh, I just bought every single God of War game... and I don't even like the game that much.

Already had Ascension from PS+, got everything else (Collection + Origins + III Remastered) for $12.20

Nesther

Might pick up "Here They Lie", heard it's a good VR game.

Edit: Oh and Bound too, that has a VR mode too right?

Pretty nice to see VR games go on sale.

dickroach

duuuuuude. awesome.

I just heard about The Unfinished Swan yesterday, and then found out it was one of the PS+ games during a 3 month period where I forgot to re-sub.

$3. I'm in

rackham

Banned
Should be noted that sly 4 for PS3 is cross buy with vita. Don't know why vita version is still full price.

Desmond

Anyone know if the digital version of Uncharted 1 is compatible with save files from the disc version? My disc won't read.

Jigolo

I tried to play it with my gf and we both got bored really fast. Booted up once and never again. Can't recommend it at all, regardless of cost. Just seems like a waste of time that could be spent with a more interesting game.

As a huge Fat Princess PS3 fan, no :(

Fat Princess Advanetures is a completely different game to the awesome PS3 version and gameplay of Adventure is lame

Thanks

bender

What time is it?
Until Dawn is one of my favorites but a lot of that has to do with going in with no expectations. As much as I hate spending money on PS2 on PS3 games thanks to Sony not offering an upgrade path on PS4, I think I'll grab God Hand.

Wow. Freedom wars for 3 dollars. Cheaper than when I got it for 5 and soul sacrifice Delta for 5. crazy.

Also ugh no infamous second son on sale...

Ambient80

It's a continuation of the story so if you haven't played 1 and 2, you will be at a loss as to what the story is and why the events (especially at the start) happening as they are. Unlike a lot of other hack and slashers, the games actually have some decent stories and they tie into each numbered game so if you're able to, I would also recommend playing the older games in the future.

Regardless, at that price it's a good game just to get a feel of the awesome Kratos character. This should hopefully get you primed for God of War PS4.

That's what I would do, it's better than not playing them at all, GoW3 is fantastic game and the best in the series IMO. The remaster doesn't look at all out of place on PS4 either.

Cool, thanks folks! :)

watdaeff4

Great prices on a lot of great older games. Got the GoW trilogy, Hot Shots for the Vita and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 all for less than $50. Might pick up the R and C collection as well.

Just_one

any chance this weekend of seeing the following games on the flash sale around 9 dollars?

LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens
Assassins Creed : The Ezio Collection
Ratchet & Clank

only afraid of GOW3 Remastered appearing on PS+ in the future (since it already appeared on PS+ Japan)

any chance this weekend of seeing the following games on the flash sale around 9 dollars?

LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens
Assassins Creed : The Ezio Collection
Ratchet & Clank

only afraid of GOW3 Remastered appearing on PS+ in the future (since it already appeared on PS+ Japan)

I don't think there's a chance in hell Lego it AC go for under $10 this weekend. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I'm hoping as well all PS4 exclusives will drop in the EU store. I check my wishlist (what a great feature btw) every day in case there is some flash sale going on.
There's also psprices.com which has a feature allowing notifications when a game drops in price, along with showing the price history for games. It's pretty useful.

Replicant

Until Dawn for $9.99?!

What a highway robbery! You guys better get it if you haven't got one.

How often are sales equal between NA and EU stores? Recently got a PS4 so I'm willing to stock up on exclusives, but I'm in EU territory. Or is it easy to buy from NA store like Xbox One?

I usually buy online games from US store even though I live in Australia. I only buy disc-games from local stores.

Hawk Fan

Neo Member
Sports Champions games are great. $0.99 for Sports Champions 2 is a no brainer if you haven't played it yet and have a couple moves.

It's great, but if you don't like games that are mostly story like Life is Strange or Telltale Games it might not be for you.

I'm a fan of those types of games Life Is Strange and Telltale's The Walking Dead specifically.

I've heard David Cage's writing isn't the greatest though which is why I'm on the fence

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
grosvenor_92 said:
Whats the general consensus on Beyond Two Souls ? Having never played a David Cage game is it worth playing
I liked it - but it was too long for its own good. Writing doesn't hit the highs of the likes of Life Is Strange, but it makes up for it somewhat with higher production values.

Personally I slightly preferred Heavy Rain(if we stick to Cage games) just because it was better paced (though presentation was decidedly worse). But out of the genre exclusives on PS - Until Dawn is by far the superior choice among all of them.

Top Bottom