• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale of the Dead [US] Week 1 - Dead Rising 1-2-OTR, RE 4/5/6, Walking Dead

Tizoc

Hmm the RE trilogy could go cheaper though $12 for each isn't a bad price for anyone interested.

Also everyone check out Oxenfree, heard lots of good things about it.

If you have a Vita or PSP def. get Dracula X Chronicles- 3 games for the price of $6ish if you have Plus.

hmm.Corpse Party the PSP game?
the 3DS game just got released,which one is better?

IMHO, the PSP original is still worth playing through, great atmosphere.

joe2187

Banned
hmm.Corpse Party the PSP game?
the 3DS game just got released,which one is better?

Corpse Party 3DS is the first game, remastered for the 3DS with new content.

Buy it, you can play it by itself and never have to touch the sequels, the game is really good all on it's own.

The PSP game on sale is Book of Shadows, The follow up for CP1. Which is a lead up for Blood Drive, the third game.

wiibomb

I need to spend $0.03 to get the October promotion of $15 back..

so I might need to buy something really cheap, will look for this promo and may be I'll be able to buy something for a couple of dollars

joe2187

Banned
I need to spend $0.03 to get the October promotion of $15 back..

so I might need to buy something really cheap, will look for this promo and may be I'll be able to buy something for a couple of dollars

The Fall is $1.99

Buy it, and enjoy a really great Sci-fi thriller.

explodet

You can buy it on pstv store and install, but it shows up as incompatible when you try to start. Never got fixed in the US.
BAH
323e005bcd0f0895b0332d66ffd12b17.jpg

Dang it. I bought RE 5 and 6 for 15 each at Best Buy! I still haven't opened them yet either. Too bad Best Buy doesn't do returns after the 15 days otherwise I would have bought the three game collection...

Akibared

Yes, nothing was fixed.
There is still no patch.

When launching the game it either freezes or it loads around 10 minutes. Every fucking time.
And I'm not even talking about poor framerate and other issues that are also there. This is a game breaking issue that you encounter immediately when launching the game.

Whoa thanks I'll save my money.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Lol at the Resident Evil Triple Pack discount

firelogic

Hopefully Until Dawn is there when the list is completed. It's a little daft to have Until Dawn miss the lead up to Halloween but have Game of Thrones on sale.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
I was hoping for a Dying Light sale. I want to try that game out but it's still to expensive for a 2 year old game

Yeah me too...SOMA is also on my radar.

Have never played Resident Evil 4, but have played 5 and 6 and kind of hated them both. Should I give 4 a try at this price?

Aru

Corpse Party 1 was okay, but frustrating. Trying to get the true ending without a guide is insane.
I enjoyed it a little. I already bought BoS at the same time, so I'm gonna play it. Probably gonna stop there though, I've no interest for Blood Drive.

Interested in the Siren and Fatal Frame games as I never played any of the titles in either series. Isn't Blood Curse. Remake of sorts? Opinions on which version to play? I tried the Blood Curse demo once and enjoyed it despite some performance issues.

fbutron

In for Layers of Fear (love horror games and movies) was waiting for a sale,

Resident 4 is really tempting D: (for the 3rd time)

krae_man

Our of curiosity, what is the US price for the RE4-6 Triple pack(before and after the sale)?

Edit:

Resident Evil 4 – $13.99, $11.99
Resident Evil 5 – $13.99, $11.99
Resident Evil 6 – $13.99, $11.99
Resident Evil Triple Pack – $41.64, $35.69

Canadian pricing is LOL worthy. The 3 pack is more expensive then buying the games individually.

Top Bottom