• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale of the Dead [US] Week 1 - Dead Rising 1-2-OTR, RE 4/5/6, Walking Dead

Gloop

I wonder why Costume Quest 2 was not on sale on neither Halloween sale, picked it up on PS3 already but unfortunately it doesn't have cross play so I have to buy it again. Been waiting for a cheap PS4 sale.

MikeyB

I really don't have room in the budget for it, but if Dying Light is on sale next week, I want to buy it for myself and a friend.

uncleslappy

nethack is my favorite dark souls clone
Resident Evil 4 for $14 is so bought

Dead Rising 1 for $16 probably as well. Even though I already bought it on PC

Just replayed it on XBO. Haven't played it since Gamecube on it's original release. It still holds up SO well, but it does take time to re-integrate back into controlling Leon with only one stick.

Scoop-Li

I downloaded Outlast as a free game ages ago through PSN. If I buy the bundle, would that override Outlast's free status and make it where I could play it when my sub lapses?

You can buy it on pstv store and install, but it shows up as incompatible when you try to start. Never got fixed in the US.

I had to buy it from the UK store since the folks at the US branch just couldn't be bothered to fix this...

Also, that's a shame about the DR2 port being fucked up too.

Hm... I can't decide if I want to get the Resident Evil triple pack or just Resident Evil 4 by itself.

Resident Evil 4 is a must buy at that price. I could see the other two dropping even more. Especially 6. 5 is great if you wanna do some fun co-op sooner than later.

I'm just buying 4 for now and will wait for cheaper for the other two.

Nudull

Banned
A whole lot of meh and already-haves, and the Dead Rising discounts aren't that great. Also, no Until Dawn. Maybe something will come up in the later weeks, but I'm not holding my breath.

lupinko

I feel Dead Rising 1 and RE4-6 could be lower. But the temptation to impulse but is strong!

I'll wait to see next week as I really want Bloodborne to go on sale.

I feel Dead Rising 1 and RE4-6 could be lower. But the temptation to impulse but is strong!

I'll wait to see next week as I really want Bloodborne to go on sale.

Yeah the more I think about it, Old Hunters probably wasn't on sale this week to take away any thunder from the new DS3 DLC.

I can definitely see it up next week
but watch, it probably won't. >_>

Harmony of Despair worth buying to play solo?

eh, I mean, it's still playable, just the fun factor goes way down. it's a game meant to be grinded and it's way more fun online, but the difficulty scales with less players so there's that.

It's so weird that this is apparently a 2-week sale, for Halloween, when the store updates on Tuesdays and Halloween is next Monday. They should have started this last week so that Halloween would have been the final day.

RootCause

Hmm I own everything I care about on week 1.

Just replayed it on XBO. Haven't played it since Gamecube on it's original release. It still holds up SO well, but it does take time to re-integrate back into controlling Leon with only one stick.
Yep, controller take a little bit of time after so many years. And the game is still just as great.:3

4uw5.jpg

LOL! What shitty "deals".
Savings of a whole $2 is considered good now?

wbEMX

Aw, fucking hell. Getting Dead Rising 1 and 2 from the US store is my first real chance at getting this game without any hassle (banned in Germany) and now you guys are telling me that the PS4 version is shit?

I downloaded Outlast as a free game ages ago through PSN. If I buy the bundle, would that override Outlast's free status and make it where I could play it when my sub lapses?

Unfortunately, I don't think it does. I know when I get a free PS game and want to purchase it, it doesn't even give me an option to buy it on the store. It only says, "purchased" instead of listing a price for some reason.

JPS Kai

Finally bit on the Outlast Whistleblower DLC, RE6 (only one I haven't finished), and Slender the Arrival. At least one of those should be fun in Cinema Mode on PSVR I hope.

Top Bottom