• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
mckmas8808 said:
Well many black guys don't go crazy when their friends that are not black call them that name. Me I'm black and I don't mind my white friend saying it around me. Now he wouldn't do it if you came to a family cook-out of mine because he knows better.

But around me and a good number of black friends of ours it's not a big deal. We now he doesn't mean it in 'the' bad way.

It's no different than a Caucasian male/female calling herself/himself a "redneck". It all depends on what context a word is used in :)

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Phoenixflamme said:
Remember that we are dealing with the Internets here.

Either this kid :

a) did not learn the valuable lessons Sony did with AllIwantforXmasisaPSP
b) he is a genuine, although missled, Sony fanboy
c) or he's messing with all of us, and shows how much he hates PS3 fanboys by doing a very good impression of one (in this respect, I would refer you to the case of Bryy Vs. Nintendo Spoof video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpumqQQK2bA)

or

D)He missed out on the SNES/Genesis days :lol

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
L0L how many of you would like to see Chad in Larry King Live?

Larry: So Chaf, I hear your a big Youtube star.

Chad: You got that right old man....I'm takin over Hollywood next with my rhyming skillz

:lol

isamu

Holy Order Sol said:
Probably too busy BAAALLINN

Heh...actually he might be too busy coming up with places in the house to hide when the gangstas start breaking in his crib lookin for a PSTriple and that stash of cash he was flossin on camera :lol

lupin23rd

It's gotta be a spoof.

I mean, he talks about how he wants to shoot shit, and there is no better place than the 360 to do that.

Funny regardless, and looking forward to the next one.

m

Could anybody make a post compilation of all Drinky and drohne posts in this thread? Cause those would be the funniest.

And, yes, I know that by saying this I'm fueling them. I don't care. I want to see it. :lol

isamu

Virgin Wii said:
Could anybody make a post compilation of all Drinky and drohne posts in this thread? Cause those would be the corniest. :lol

Coudln't agree more! :lol

isamu

Linkzg said:
ps3billboardnb0.png

:lol :lol

this is worse than the automatically amazing kid

But The AAK had a better excuse :lol :lol

isamu

Escalation said:
The video responses have me laughing my ass off. Such a clusterfu*k of stupidity.

I know :lol: :lol: Like their so naive they can't determine whether chad is for real for is being a pompass ass! :lol

Eteric Rice

I wish I could make a video reply. It would consist of me bashing my head into the wall while his video plays. :lol :lol

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Nameless said:
I think no-one cares because hes hispanic, and hispanics are pretty much the only other race to have been given a 'nigga pass'.

Which is weird, because in my experience, most hispanics ****ing despise black people. They just say "mayate" instead of "nigger"

haircut

I just watched the All I Want For Christmas... video and thought it was pretty funny and charming. It kind of made me want a PSP. Anyway, apart from the fact that it was deceptively sponsored by Sony I don't get why it was such a lightning rod for controversy and hate. Peoples got no senses of humour.

haircut said:
I just watched the All I Want For Christmas... video and thought it was pretty funny and charming. It kind of made me want a PSP. Anyway, apart from the fact that it was deceptively sponsored by Sony I don't get why it was such a lightning rod for controversy and hate. Peoples got no senses of humour.

Funny? Maybe. Charming?

Can train wrecks be charming?

isamu

SNUG REVOL said:
I had no idea people were so emotionally attached to console systems. This shit is scary.

LOL plenty of people get attached to consoles SNUG. They just take it to the extreme level such as Chad is doing now. He probably has had something happen to him to make him feel emotionally attached to the PSTripple and is scrred and bias for life because of it. Happens all the time. :)

isamu

bry-bry said:
18 pages? 18 pages?

Jeeesus.

Wait a minute
Wait a minute
Wait a minute......

Are you saying Chad Warden doesn't deserve his own 100 page thread? Because that's not what you told him in your video reply last week. You even got him to give away one of his PSTripples to charity so what's the problem? :lol :lol

About a fortnight ago I saw a kid in Virgin that was the "Chad of xbox", his mates were playing Motorstorm on the quality setup, lovin' it, and he was "Shit, dis is crap, 360 is better, itz da bomb man!! too expensive bla bla bla!!"

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
travisbickle said:
About a fortnight ago I saw a kid in Virgin that was the "Chad of xbox", his mates were playing Motorstorm on the quality setup, lovin' it, and he was "Shit, dis is crap, 360 is better, itz da bomb man!! too expensive bla bla bla!!"
Thanks for letting us know

isamu

lupin23rd said:
It's gotta be a spoof.

I mean, he talks about how he wants to shoot shit, and there is no better place than the 360 to do that.

Funny regardless, and looking forward to the next one.

m

LOL I have a feeling he's not spoofing at all :lol

Supposedly there's a vid of him holding a rifle and PS3 controller :lol

agent069

Banned
We've seen this video only recently, it convinced us of the superiority of the PSTRIPLE. Thanks Chad Warden, without you we'd probably have bought a 360 or a Wii.

BALLLLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !

AG: What, exactly, is it that makes the Playstation 3’s motion control so much better than the Wii’s? Have you played the Wii?
chadwardenn: aight ima tell yu strayt up aight. ye chad daddy has played da wii n found out dat its gay as shit
chadwardenn: lyk chad daddy sed befo, he aint swingin somthin around dat looks lyk a dildo
chadwardenn: wut if my nigga ass accidentally sits on dat shit
:lol :lol :lol

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
agent069 said:
We've seen this video only recently, it convinced us of the superiority of the PSTRIPLE. Thanks Chad Warden, without you we'd probably have bought a 360 or a Wii.

BALLLLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !

Who is 'we'?

Cedeo

Why does Chad Warden's YouTube homepage have a link to the fake 'chadwarden.com' website set up by retrothinking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom