• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warioware.jpg

Woo! MS Paint to the rescue!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Kevtones said:
Wait Chad actually has a Caddie??????

:lol

LOL he supposedly has a Caddie AND '07 Lexus! The dude is truly BAAAALLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!:lol

How exactly does the 'PS Tripple Beaches' console get you 'Honeys'?!?

Infact, how does any console get you 'Honeys'?

I have to admit though, it is quite funny, and the edited version is even funnier.

Striker

The Lillster said:
How exactly does the 'PS Tripple Beaches' console get you 'Honeys'?!?

Infact, how does any console get you 'Honeys'?

I have to admit though, it is quite funny, and the edited version is even funnier.
It is.

"Have you played the PSone?"
"Who wants to play dat shit?!"

GHG

Wasn't as good as his 1st video but still some classic lines in there.

Chad on Mario after calling him a Mexican that just jumped over the boarder: "I ain't gonna play as a nigga that aint got his papers"

:lol brilliant

ABAP BAYBEE

Costanza

Banned
GHG said:
Wasn't as good as his 1st video but still some classic lines in there.

Chad on Mario after calling him a Mexican that just jumped over the boarder: "I ain't gonna play as a nigga that aint got his papers"

:lol brilliant

ABAB BAYBEE
It's ABAP.

As Balla As Possible

A little bit of a shark jump. He should've posted this weeks ago to keep the momentum going.

Devil May Cry 4: "Let that nigga cry!" :lol

typhonsentra said:
A little bit of a shark jump. He should've posted this weeks ago to keep the momentum going.

Devil May Cry 4: "Let that nigga cry!" :lol

"...let that shit go to Wii" :lol

Not as good as his previous vids though.
The asian mushroom thing was hilarious.

Gilatif

Can someone give me the rundown on what happened to Olimari? I vaguely remember him from the "old days". I think he was one of the regular trolls on usenet.

Meh. Chadwarden am fail on this one. This video wasn't nearly as good as the original. Mario is Mexican?? PSTriple got blunts and 40's in their games??

The Devil May Cry 4 shit was funny though. Otherwise, I am disappointed Panda. :(

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
StingerNLG said:
Meh. Chadwarden am fail on this one. This video wasn't nearly as good as the original. Mario is Mexican?? PSTriple got blunts and 40's in their games??

The Devil May Cry 4 shit was funny though. Otherwise, I am disappointed Panda. :(

BAN THIS HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was his best vid yet IMO!!! :lol

It would be awesome if he kept doing these, and then his final video is him talking like a normal human being giving and actually giving intellectual insight as to why he thinks the PS3 is the best system :lol

StingerNLG said:

I would soooooooo slap this guy

Tears of War Galo 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcRTiCo4OOA WTFFFF :lol

A console that represents your dong???

Man Phallus WTFFFF!?!??!?! WOW

MATSERBATE WITH HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS TO CHAD'S HAIR WOW :lol :lol :lol

isamu said:
BAN THIS HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was his best vid yet IMO!!! :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9uCpZdpSco < Thats was cool cause they loop his stupid shit to "Baaaaaallllllin Hit's from the Bong!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUjeu1AZHAo&NR=1 WOW....................

If your a stickler for what ground looks like in a game definitely get the PS3 version.
If you have a PS3 get this game
If you have a 360 get this game and be happy
If you have both version your a rich bastard :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom