• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puppies am cry: Cammie Dunaway leaves Nintendo and video game industry

mango drank

Fuu said:
o55084.gif

Who is this? I've seen here in memes for years.

Bizzyb

Banned
I hope that means we get to see more of Denise. She's extremely awesome and sharp witted. I'm surprised she doesn't speak more often for Nintendo.

edit: Oh snap, that's right, Denis left too. Man wtf?? Where are all the Nintendo milfs going??

Poyunch

Bizzyb said:
I hope that means we get to see more of Denise. She's extremely awesome and sharp witted. I'm surprised she doesn't speak more often for Nintendo.

edit: Oh snap, that's right, Denis left too. Man wtf?? Where are all the Nintendo milfs going??
Look two posts up. We've still got Reggie.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
ReiGun said:
Never got why people hated her so much. She wasn't a great presenter, but she seemed like a nice enough woman. Wish her well in all her future endeavors and all that.

I never got the sense that she'd actually played any of the games she was responsible for selling. (Or any games at all, really.) I'm sure she has, but it just didn't feel like she had.

Sad to see her go though. The industry needs more women in management positions (and every other level) and Nintendo's conference lacked a certain...flair this year due to her absence. :D

Top Bottom