• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So that's what Reggie was doing before Nintendo...

Apparently Reggie starred in the 80's comedy, "What's Happening Now!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1jQc9YAH1Y

no9he9.png

I wonder what made him change careers...

Actiss

I don't know what to make of this. On one hand, this is probably the stupidest thing I've seen all day, but on the other hand, the resemblance is uncanny...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
People lighten up... that shit was funny =P. This is a forum, STUPID things are posted in forums, get used to it dammit.

But still... THIS IS GOLD!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
The sense of humor is low in this thread. If you don't find it funny then GTFO.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I am really laughing loud! Thats fucking funny

Geek

Ninny Prancer
This thread is even dumber because What's Happening Now!! was preceded by What's Happening!! in the 70s. Shame on you for not knowing your black sitcoms.

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
WOW!

:lol :lol :lol

October Surprise!

You know what would surprise me? If I could get a tag. I don't know how you go about getting one, but I put my heart into that photoshop. My heart.

weekend GAF indeed, I find it kinda strange that I came into the thread expecting a real discussion about someone I really admire and would like some info on, a really cool successful black man but obviously he can only be a clown to some people even in this day and age. Hah Hah Hah this thread is so funny... meh

peace!

titiklabingapat said:
I didn't know Reggie was black. I thought he was Samoan or som sort of Austronesian.

His parents are Haitian, most Haitians like myself consider ourselves to be black because of our African roots

Top Bottom