• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So that's what Reggie was doing before Nintendo...

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

oh man hahahahah

at first i laughed.. then i scrolled through and the head plant shots make me laugh out loud pretty hard.

Classic for sure.

jaypah

:lol bless you weekend GAF! i too would like to...nay, NEED TO see Reggie's head on Shirley's body. the hilarity has to come full circle. i have to catch some sleep but someone please make it happen.

Duck said:
vr7wg0.png

"Not my problem."

:lol :lol :lol

aztrex said:

:lol :lol this thread is like my last drink of the night. game industry?? what's happening!!

this thread needs to live long enough to ensure Reggie sees that his doppleganger has been outed.

Zozz said:
hmm, wish I could find this funny.

speaking for myself, it's not very complex. Shirley Hemphill played the enduring and beloved TV character Shirley Wilson whose iconic expression of radiating joy and earthy wisdom bears some resemblance to INTERNET "character" Reggie - also, the drinking always helps.

Hahahaha holy shit, funniest thread I've seen in days. The Photoshops aren't coming as fast and furious as I would have wanted, but it's off to a good start at least.

White Man

Hmmmmm

14235__rerun_l.jpg

super_mario_revolution.jpg

Nintendo's entire videogame career is just a rip off of What's Happening. And you people have been calling me crazy all these years.

Top Bottom