• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So that's what Reggie was doing before Nintendo...

whitehawk

Banned
lol

I still remember when this thread was first posted. Hopefully this bump will let some people see it who never did before.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Ookami-kun said:
Wait, this was old? WTF

Man, that post in Cafe tricked me >_<

Aaaalways check the date of the last post in a thread you want to post in. Saved me a few times as well.

Negator

I thought this was posted today, and I was wondering if it was some kind of trap because half the first page is banned!

upandaway

Negator said:
I thought this was posted today, and I was wondering if it was some kind of trap because half the first page is banned!
Same here. All of the banned ones are the ones who laughed, too, that's what is so scary about it.

My head was all over the place until I saw "2007".

Jintor

It's still funny after all this time

2ps20x5.gif

Negator

vodka-bull said:
Starting a dumb thread during E3 is not a very smart idea...

Ha. Wow...

I've never seen this thread before. I hate you all for making me laugh so much. I pulled a neck muscle and it hurts to laugh dammit!

Elixist

Negator said:

same. funny ass thread tho never seen it. I can see why "weekend g*f" was banned I'm already annoyed by it and lol at the amount of :lol in this thread i miss the smilies : (

Top Bottom