• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So that's what Reggie was doing before Nintendo...

aztrex said:
reggie.jpg

OMG! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

kylej

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
weekend GAF indeed, I find it kinda strange that I came into the thread expecting a real discussion about someone I really admire and would like some info on, a really cool successful black man but obviously he can only be a clown to some people even in this day and age. Hah Hah Hah this thread is so funny... meh

peace!

How melodramatic.

Waffles

rotflmao :lol ugh, my liver..

i was feeling a little down before reading this thread, yet now i feel completely revitalized. bless you, gaf.

Smiles and Cries said:
weekend GAF indeed, I find it kinda strange that I came into the thread expecting a real discussion about someone I really admire and would like some info on, a really cool successful black man but obviously he can only be a clown to some people even in this day and age. Hah Hah Hah this thread is so funny... meh

peace!

Lighten up.

vdo

Whoa, does the GAF advertising tailor to the content in the thread? I'm seeing banner ads for Haitian ringtones.

Nizz

RiskyChris said:
omfg :lol

This thread did make me laugh! But clicking the thread title reminded me of the s**tty forum threads from Gametrailers. Anyone else feel the same? I remember clicking one thread title named "PS3 firmware 2.0...." I clicked it, and it read like this....." Uhhhhh, so yeah, what do ya think it'll have?" Stupid.. *nods head in disgust*

Top Bottom