• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Quantum

been pulling free stones in EVA rem looking for a silver card - ended up pulling a myr-rei

After reading the reqs to activate I think it might be too complicated a leader to be so rare.

I guess if its paired with the new heroine, but still it seems to be a savant level lead.

Silent_Z

I think I've got a foolproof 0-stone setup for Hera Dragon tonight. Uses the A3 Minerva team as team B, red row setup on A with Odin to eat binds. Skills aren't the most optimal but they're what we've got available.

A: R.Minerva(Saria), Krishna, R.Odin, Ilmina, Yamato Takeru
B: R.Minerva(Sakuya), Charite, Lifive(Trailokyajivaya), El Dorado(Hathor), El Dorado(A.Hades)

Verche(A): bind preempt negated by Odin, Ilminia board kills.
Ceres(B): Charite switches Ceres to red. Ceres' attack turns should be hitting B and thus be negated. Once skills are charged, A uses board swap actives to give an easy 7-combo board, passes to B. B unloads gravity actives, pushing Ceres to 25%, matches 7.
Heradra: A does whatever, gets healed by Heradra. B's turn comes up, use Charite, Heradra is now red, victory guaranteed.

jiggle

Why do they make evo mats for cards you bought with MP so hard anyway

I dont even wantbto think about what ridiculous dungeon awaits awoken dathena

Aesnath

So, one shot challenge.

I tried it a few days ago with Gremory, ended up getting caught up on combo shields, which left me hurting for actives and died to the stupid green cat dragon. However, I realized the boss is Gainaut, and that the dungeon is Minerva-able, as long as a bring a shield.

First try, I screw up on Ilsix and eat an enrage hit.
Second try, skyfall some damage on sphinx, eat a rage hit.

I've realized that one of my main weaknesses with Minerva is complacency. I'll think I'm OK to stall forever, then miss the point where my enemy can straight up kill me through the shield. Either way, I'm still going to do it, and I still feel good about it.

I think I've got a foolproof 0-stone setup for Hera Dragon tonight. Uses the A3 Minerva team as team B, red row setup on A with Odin to eat binds. Skills aren't the most optimal but they're what we've got available.

A: R.Minerva(Saria), Krishna, R.Odin, Ilmina, Yamato Takeru
B: R.Minerva(Sakuya), Charite, Lifive(Trailokyajivaya), El Dorado(Hathor), El Dorado(A.Hades)

Verche(A): bind preempt negated by Odin, Ilminia board kills.
Ceres(B): Charite switches Ceres to red. Ceres' attack turns should be hitting B and thus be negated. Once skills are charged, A uses board swap actives to give an easy 7-combo board, passes to B. B unloads gravity actives, pushing Ceres to 25%, matches 7.
Heradra: A does whatever, gets healed by Heradra. B's turn comes up, use Charite, Heradra is now red, victory guaranteed.

I think Minerva can do it in co-op, possibly even without cheesing it--although cheesing is likely safer overall. With 40k hp, you can survive like five turns with heradra, this means that your team needs to punch for about 10 million overall each turn without going over. Which sounds tricky. Also, you would need to drop Ceres to half immediately and then work her down slowly so you don't eat the 500% gravity. Probably doable, but very tricky.

Your setup sounds legit though. I keep thinking about buying that stupid puppet, but then I'd have to farm Lifivres, El Dorados, and fire latents. I'd love to know how it goes if you get to try it.

Bladelaw

ok I had some time to experiment with teams and damage thresholds and I think my Revo Hades team can deal with Hera dragon's dungeon.

Team comp:
Revo Hades (Stat inherit)
Noctis (Stat inherit)
DK Cecil (Stat inherit)
Khepri (Stat inherit)
Yomi Dragon (Irony and stat inherit)

I can in theory replace Khepri with a full bind clear if I reaaaaaly want to solo it, I just don't trust myself to make 8 combos twice.

If my partner starts and clears verche's bind and kills, I can burn Cecil/Khepri on Ceres and have yomi dragon fix the board if needed, then my partner will have the time extend from the double gravity. With Noctis's devil killer I should be able to drop Ceres to 1 with 8 combos and full Hades activation with 1 TPA.

I have 9 dark latents and cecils awakenings brings the team's dark resist to 24% after hades' leaderskills meaning HeraDra's biggest hit is around 16k damage.

One hour to go as of this post, Jager you still in?

Bladelaw

Managed to do it in 3 stones. Ceres resolve sucks. Had to make a ghetto resist team with my alt (so I could burn the alt's stones for continues).

That said Super Yomidragon is awesome. I need to play around with team compositions but for now I'm just happy to not be disappointed with any radars in A3.

W-00

I'd just like to take a moment to thank GungHo for introducing Kingtans and RNGesus for blessing me with Meri on both accounts, because thanks to those two factors I was able to finish skilling-up my alt's Myr today with a minimum of pain.

Seriously, it was SOOO much easier in co-op with Meri than when my main was soloing it with Pandora. And so much faster with Kingtans than the old way. I was even able to spare an active for the Predras rather than sticking to L+, so that was a nice bit of MP boosting.

I still have to farm up the materials to get her to her third form on the alt, but she's still useful in her second form.

I'm not sure how much use my Myr teams will get, but it's good to have yet another option for co-op between alt and main (adding to Meri, Panda/Lu Bu, ALB, Acala, and technically Sun Wukong though I've never used him as a lead).

b33r

Managed to do it in 3 stones. Ceres resolve sucks. Had to make a ghetto resist team with my alt (so I could burn the alt's stones for continues).

That said Super Yomidragon is awesome. I need to play around with team compositions but for now I'm just happy to not be disappointed with any radars in A3.

Do you think a solo attempt with Aizen is possible, willing to stone a bit?

Bladelaw

Do you think a solo attempt with Aizen is possible, willing to stone a bit?

If you can hit the combo check without straight up killing Ceres I think it's doable. if you play resolve roulette with her you're going to have a bad time. If I was using Aizen I'd probably run a full bind clear. for safety a gravity that will drop Ceres to ~30% from 50% (so a Trailo inherit). If you keep her alive and >50% hp you can actually stall on ceres for a while. Hera Dragon follows the same plan as A3 only with more HP to deal with I think. if you're willing to throw a few stones at the problem I'd go for it. Coop gives you a bit more freedom. I really think the damage absorb on Hera dragon and the resolve on Ceres were the worst parts. If you revo Hades your way through it I think it's a bit easier especially if you can handle the bind and drop Ceres to <50 right away.

b33r

I don't have a Hades, I'll probably use Yomi Dragon and Anaphon on the team so only 2 get bound. But wait Ceres is devil isn't she? Anaphon devil killer will probably screw up that floor. I'll figure something out, I saved up stones for this dungeon in particular since I need the mat. Will probably do the same for Hephastus dungeon for Shiva Dragon as well. It'll be worth having both ults for certain things.

Also, mines at midnight and I'm drinking a bit tonight, I'll need some luck heh.

Fuck Ceres.

My friend and I spent 30min on her and now I have to head home from work so I just had to quit. Don't think I've ever just had to quit a dungeon because I couldn't finish it. We even got her down to like 5% and then fucked it up because combo shields suck. Got plenty of 6 combos but rarely a 7th.

Fuck Ceres.

Jagernaut

Yes! 2 stone clear of Hera dragon solo with Reincarnated Hades. I ate a stone to clear the dark bind on floor 1 and then used 1 more stone when I didn't heal enough on Hera dragon. I used :

Reincarnated Hades
D Meta - A Persephone
Awoken Lucifer - Haku
D/D Akechi
D/B Old Castle Sonia - A Haku

All hyper except for Sonia who had no plusses.

I one shot Verche with Sonia active. I actually hit Ceres below 30% in 1 hit but she couldn't kill me because she made a bottom row of hearts every turn and double Hades has about 94% dark resist. I waited out the 99 turn damage absorb then 7 combo with Haku board, double Hades, then another 7 combo Haku board.

Happy to evo my Yomi Dragon.

Bladelaw

Super Yomi Dragon is pretty good guys. I'm still playing around with a "best" team comp for my box.
I feel like the template is this:

Yomi Dragon (Awoken Pandora)
Eschamali
<board change>
<delay>
<shield>

Board changers would be Haku, Lumiel, or any of the usual suspects as inherits (Anaphon/Typhon, Zuoh, Cecil, etc)

Delays would be Okuni and/or Orochi inherits.

Shields would be Halloween Izanami, indra inherits, etc.

Not sure where I could fit a burst in there. I feel like no Akechi is really wrong. I'm not sure where to put him though.

I'll play around with a few different compositions to figure out how to best utilize things.

Silent_Z

Yeah, U2 Yomidra is pretty amazing. Natural HP's gotten high enough thanks to power creep that A1 solo doesn't need more than a minor shield active to deal with DQ Hera; I think I ran through that a good deal faster with Yomidra than I ever did with Anaphon.

The Minerva setup I described earlier worked as planned; 0 stones spent and the only damage sustained was a Hera dragon preempt. The only point where RNG had to be trusted was the first floor, but that's just to the level of getting a good enough 2-color board to hit 1.6M per sub average. Probably could have put together a different composition that would have given Saria+heartbreak on 1F for a guaranteed 2/3 board, but we had Ilm(ina) and were willing to trust RNG at least that far. We found some good assists hanging around my friend's box so there were some additions to the previouslty stated formula
A: Good RMinerva row team with an assload of skill boosts
B: A3 cheese team(gravity assists)

Sequence was:
1F: A's ROdin sub baits Verche's bind preempt. A uses Ilmina. Make rows, dead Verche.
2F: B uses Charite. charge skills for 15 turns on each team so Charite is ready immediately for Heradra. A used Ilmina and assist Baldin, passed to B, B unloads 4 gravity assists to drop below 30% resolve threshold, 7 combos from a 21-9 board and Ceres gets swatted with 4.5M/sub. Baldin was definitely overkill but we weren't taking chances.
3F: B takes the preempt, A combos normally. B uses Charite, Hera Dragon attacks and deals zero damage. We spend forever grinding down boss HP and being sad that Ilmina's God Killer awakening keeps pushing her over the threshold on skyfalls.

I wish padx or padguide was able to tell what the next PEM would be, so I know whether I should blow a few dozen rolls on metal dragons before something like the rare monsters pops up and I have to waste rolls on it to stay under the cap.

Also even though I very shamefully neglected to skill up either of my Trailokyavijayas when that dungeon was active, I decided to skill up my 3 Acalas for the hell of it and was happy to find that the Krishna skillup is there as well. It just sucks that the dungeon lasts forever because the discord for it is completely dead.

Also tomorrow is Devil Rush and I still need to skill up at least one of my two Gridas... I have ALB team B (ALB/Dios/Dios/Dios/Canopus) but the team isn't fully +99'd on ATK and I'm worried it won't be enough. I could probably blow all my +297 mules to get the team almost all the way there but I don't think that's worth it for a Grida...

raiot

I bit the bullet, set my alarm to 01:30 am and prepared my teams on ipad and iphone.

This was my team:

3ClAKUe.jpg

I managed to do 2 runs, but then fell asleep. Both where 0 stone but the first time i fucked up the ceres kill and had to kill her the long way over 20 turns...

The Match plan is:

Floor 1:

A: Ceres, Loki, Anaphon, Akechi -> make 2 rows -> Kill

Floor 2:

B: Ronja, pass
A: 7c, Ceres(Boss) resolves
B: Ceres still NOT with her damage shield -> Hades, Hades, Ronja -> 7c board -> Kill

Floor 3:

Do whatever necessary to kill the dragon, just remember to heal up every turn after she starts hitting with graviton bomb.

The first 7c is the hardest but managable if the Ronja board does not totally fuck you up.
The second is much more manageable because of the 5s Hades buffer!

1upsuper

Is it worth dumping stones into the Eva REM? Still trying to get a feel for which events are worth "investing" in. Got my one free roll, of course.

raiot

Is it worth dumping stones into the Eva REM? Still trying to get a feel for which events are worth "investing" in. Got my one free roll, of course.

No, EVA REM is NOT good. The Silvers are all shit and even the golds are severly lacking. Just safe your stones. Even ReiMyr and KaworuKali are not special.

jiggle

These special REMs are not really worth it if you are relatively new*
Godfest exclusives and pantheons will serve you way better

*besides bleach
And maybe heroines?

raiot

Stolen from Reddit/Twitter:

1. REVO Pandora

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/839755524182679553
LS: Devil type all stats up by 1.35 . Connecting 4 or more connected Dark orbs for increased ATK up to x5 Edit: 1.35 / 6.75 / 1.35 Lead!

2. REVO Ame-no-Utsume

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/839755662305349633
LS: Physical and Devil type HP/ATK x1.5. When matching Fire/Wood/Light at once, ATK x6

3. REVO Kushinada

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/839755848293347328
LS: No skyfall. Healer type HP and ATK x1.5. When reaching 5 or more combos, ATK increased up to a maximum of x12 ATK

smbu2000

Been playing off and on the past few days. Tried out A3 several times with my D.Athena teams and kept messing up. Cleared the Radar Dragon a few times, but then hit too weakly on Kali. Hit too strongly, but just missed clearing her. Got a terrible board change from Haku...Anyway, finally managed to clear it, yay!
I think Hera Dragon was the only one I didn't see on A3, I got by the other ones. Gaia didn't drop both times I tried her(?)

Think that once I get more familiar with playing it, then I can do better at clearing it.

Also tried M.Athena for the first time in awhile and cleared it on my first try. Thanks to Takeda from Crows x Worst I was able to one shot her with his Ignore Damage Absorb skill.

Main: D.Athena(Orochi)/Durga(Shinji&Kaworu)/Levi (Lumiel)/R.Haku(A.Haku)/R.Persephone(Eschamali)
Sub: D.Athena(Ryune)/R.Haku(A.Haku)/R.Persephone/Takeda/R.Yomi(Lumiel)

My main team took the skill delay, so I had to use Durga's God/Devil 2turn 2.5x ATK instead of the normal Shinji&Kaworu 2turn 3x ATK for Attacker/Machine types (which covers all of my subs).

Anyway, happy to have it cleared as she was the last Machine I needed to clear.

Aesnath

1. REVO Pandora

LS: Devil type all stats up by 1.35 . Connecting 4 or more connected Dark orbs for increased ATK up to x5 Edit: 1.35 / 6.75 / 1.35 Lead!

2. REVO Ame-no-Utsume

LS: Physical and Devil type HP/ATK x1.5. When matching Fire/Wood/Light at once, ATK x6

3. REVO Kushinada

LS: No skyfall. Healer type HP and ATK x1.5. When reaching 5 or more combos, ATK increased up to a maximum of x12 ATK

I'm kinda excited about pandora--they actually gave her a solid leaderskill. She is likely about on par with Krishna, which is not a bad place to be for a pantheon god.

1. REVO Pandora

2. REVO Ame-no-Utsume

3. REVO Kushinada

Holy shit this is almost exactly what I wanted from Revo Pandora. I was hoping for 1.5x to all stats but this is still good. Same dmg multiplier as Krishna but with easier activation. All my hypermaxed dark subs are gonna finally see play again. :D

bjork

Thanks to Takeda from Crows x Worst

I really really hate that we'll never get this in the west. CxW is the best. Takeda is a top dog, too. Super cool. This panel is after he's gonna rumble with the other leaders in town, but decides to go beat the living shit out of a local criminal instead.

ImvO7qS.jpg

Bladelaw

Pandora is the only Hero I can never pull a dupe of. I have 3 or more of everyone else in the pantheon. I went the Awoken route and haven't missed her Super Evo much so I'll almost certainly Reincarnate her. The stat bump alone is worth it IMO.

Jagernaut

Pandora is the only Hero I can never pull a dupe of. I have 3 or more of everyone else in the pantheon. I went the Awoken route and haven't missed her Super Evo much so I'll almost certainly Reincarnate her. The stat bump alone is worth it IMO.

Andromeda is the one I can't pull. I have 3 Wukong, 2 Pandora, 2 Yamato and 1 Perseus.

Aesnath

Interested to see what will happen with Pandora in the current meta.

I still have a small army of Pandora laying around.

While her leaderskill does leave out some solid cards (poor escha..), it really isn't all that restrictive in her color. Gonna need a hard bind clear somewhere. I'm probably going to try out Yomi/Akechi/Gremory/...lu bu (maybe?) initially with sheen, lumiel, and escha inherits. Like 15 rows and 4 OE, 9 TE for something 3.7x attack on sheen turns (assuming up-to-date evos and buffs on everything). Plus some bind clear utility and full SBR. Not a bad starting point IMO. It really is nice to have something just pop up as being viable and already having something that looks like a team ready to go.

Can you system with something with a 9 CD active?

Bladelaw

While her leaderskill does leave out some solid cards (poor escha..), it really isn't all that restrictive in her color. Gonna need a hard bind clear somewhere. I'm probably going to try out Yomi/Akechi/Gremory/...lu bu (maybe?) initially with sheen, lumiel, and escha inherits. Like 15 rows and 4 OE, 9 TE for something 3.7x attack on sheen turns (assuming up-to-date evos and buffs on everything). Plus some bind clear utility and full SBR. Not a bad starting point IMO. It really is nice to have something just pop up as being viable and already having something that looks like a team ready to go.

Can you system with something with a 9 CD active?
Yes you need 5 actives though.

Andromeda is the one I can't pull. I have 3 Wukong, 2 Pandora, 2 Yamato and 1 Perseus.
I'm just missing Tomato. But I got the cosplay version from my free EVA roll so that's okay.

I pulled three freaking Pandoras in a single PCGF so I have five total now. &#128528;

Only other Hero dupe is a second Andromeda.

b33r

I have never pulled a Pandora, or a Persephone either. My dark box would love those cards.

Also, Yomi Dragon mats fucking suck. About 2/3 of the way done with machine Hera and then I have Zera left, which is also a pain in the ass. But I'm getting there.

Silent_Z

Also, Yomi Dragon mats fucking suck. About 2/3 of the way done with machine Hera and then I have Zera left, which is also a pain in the ass. But I'm getting there.

100%. I bought so many devilits and gold keepers. I think I spent a good 30-50k MP completing my yomidra mats.

Jagernaut

I have never pulled a Pandora, or a Persephone either. My dark box would love those cards.

Evolving Machine Hera was such a pain that I sacrificed my max leveled one (never used) to make ultimate Yomi dragon rather than make another.

b33r

Evolving Machine Hera was such a pain that I sacrificed my max leveled one (never used) to make ultimate Yomi dragon rather than make another.

Yeah I just realized I'm less than 2/3 done, I only have the two golems left, but holy shit there uvos and mats suck. Zera will seem easy after this as long as I have some super king luck.

wow, ultimate devil rush gives tons of exp

and I found out my Team B does enough damage and GOdin works in place of Ceres for the run, AND I got a bunch of king tans

grida is halfway there

today was a good day.

Aesnath

Whelp, I'm moving towards the cheese bandwagon. PADZ being up, in light of all the awfulness in the radar dungeons, has convinced me to start trying to farm resist dragons, at least the fire and dark ones. It'll be a long road, but whatever. I figure if I get the cheese team together before I convince myself to buy something else with MP, I'll just buy the damn charite.

There is a part of me that wants to get a D. Athena, but I'm missing some crucial subs (namely Durga and Haku), so it probably isn't worth the trouble. On the other hand, I'm not sure what else to buy, as I don't feel the pressing need for anything else (maybe the puppet, we'll see...). The various MP dragons seem...OK, but I don't think I have the intestinal fortitude to get their evo mats together. Yomi dragon would be cool on Gremory, hypothetically, but, honestly, my team works well as it is. Moreover, with all of the announced buffs, I suspect a second Xin Hua would actually be stronger overall. I'm also not sure what Yomi D offers over DD Cecil or Meri, as they all hit pretty hard, have lots of rcv, and no hp bonus. Yomi is unbindable and less orb hungry, but five orb thing means it is harder to use rows or tpa.

Negator

I was already going to farm padz for plus eggs anyway, so I spent all of todays stamina into it so far. I think with another two rank ups I may be able to complete the Esylum army for the cheese team.

One is done and the second has two awakenings already. After I get Hera Dragon I can feed them for plusses.

Jagernaut

How are resistances calculated? If I have a double Reincarnated Hades team, how many dark sky dragons would I need to get to 100% resistance?

Also, for a double Reincarnated Minerva team with 2 sky dragons and Shinra Sun God Apollo, how many fire resist latents are needed? Team has 16 fire resist awakenings.

Silent_Z

How are resistances calculated? If I have a double Reincarnated Hades team, how many dark sky dragons would I need to get to 100% resistance?

Also, for a double Reincarnated Minerva team with 2 sky dragons and Shinra Sun God Apollo, how many fire resist latents are needed? Team has 16 fire resist awakenings.

Hades won't get 100% in any way you'd want to have it. Each leader skill resist is multiplied. Awakening based resist is summed then multiplied. There might be something possible with Dark Knight Cecil and a bunch of latents, which is better than 4 Elysiums, but you're stuck stacking awakenings.

(Leader skill 1)*(Leader skill 2)*(cumulative resist from awakenings)*(damage reduction from leader skills)*(damage reduction from active skills)

Your RMinerva setup needs 20 fire latents. Conventional setup with Lifive requires a full 30.

Aesnath

I've seen it explained to me a few times now, but, as Silent_Z said, you multiply all leader skills, add up resistances, then multiply them with the leaderskill. What this means, is that for 100% reduction, you actually need 100% in the resist awakenings. Why? Because you still need to get rid of 100% of whatever is left over from the leaderskill. Basically, the leaderskill component isn't super relevant if you are going for full immunity. On the other hand, if you are OK with going for a minuscule amount of damage, then you can get by with fewer resist awakenings overall.

The reason people like Minerva is that she resists other colors, meaning you will have an easier time stalling for the puppet. As for your Minerva team, right now, you have 16 awakenings before latents, that means you have 80% fire reduction before the leaderskill reduction, so I think you'll take like 5% of damage from fire. However, it will still take the whole 20 fire latents (at 1% each) to get to full immunity.

Currently, I'm planning on trying to get the traditional Minerva cheese team together. As for a dark resist team, I'm going to try Cecil/Dragon/Dragon/Thothdet with like 15 dark latents and something else for a sub (need STRONG dark bind clear for heradra). If I pair with another Cecil, I wouldn't even need the latents, but, ironically, if I pair with R. Hades,I still need them. Otherwise I still take 3.75% dark damage. Since my daughter has a hades, I'm going to plan on the resist latents so we can try to get through heradra together.

Jagernaut

I've seen it explained to me a few times now, but, as Silent_Z said, you multiply all leader skills, add up resistances, then multiply them with the leaderskill. What this means, is that for 100% reduction, you actually need 100% in the resist awakenings. Why? Because you still need to get rid of 100% of whatever is left over from the leaderskill. Basically, the leaderskill component isn't super relevant if you are going for full immunity. On the other hand, if you are OK with going for a minuscule amount of damage, then you can get by with fewer resist awakenings overall.

The reason people like Minerva is that she resists other colors, meaning you will have an easier time stalling for the puppet. As for your Minerva team, right now, you have 16 awakenings before latents, that means you have 80% fire reduction before the leaderskill reduction, so I think you'll take like 5% of damage from fire. However, it will still take the whole 20 fire latents (at 1% each) to get to full immunity.

Currently, I'm planning on trying to get the traditional Minerva cheese team together. As for a dark resist team, I'm going to try Cecil/Dragon/Dragon/Thothdet with like 15 dark latents and something else for a sub (need STRONG dark bind clear for heradra). If I pair with another Cecil, I wouldn't even need the latents, but, ironically, if I pair with R. Hades,I still need them. Otherwise I still take 3.75% dark damage. Since my daughter has a hades, I'm going to plan on the resist latents so we can try to get through heradra together.

Thanks to both of you. I won't bother with dark sky dragons then but I'll make the Minerva cheese team. I'll try to skill up the sky dragons and put inherits on them. What skills are best?

Silent_Z

Thanks to both of you. I won't bother with dark sky dragons then but I'll make the Minerva cheese team. I'll try to skill up the sky dragons and put inherits on them. What skills are best?

The only skill ups that matter are Lifive and Charite. If you're not using Lifive, just Charite I guess. Skydragons will have plenty of time to charge.

Inherits are there to deal with poison and Zeus Dragon more or less.

Ideal: Baldin, Awoken Hades(or regular Hades, personal preference), Ilm or Saria

Baldin is ideal compared to other burst actives because of the shield component; after you clock Zeus Dragon with a big ass burst he switches colors. If he switches to a non-resisted color, you die without Baldin.

If you bring Saria, one of the Minervas needs a heartbreak active to give a good enough board. RGY preferable due to poison cure, red dragon swordsman good enough.

One Minerva should have Awoken Sakuya assist.

jiggle

Saw this on reddit
So they are thinking of doing dungeons that drop REM gods but cost stones to enter?

I hoe it`s not gonna be a loophole for gacha drops as evo mats...

Jagernaut

The only skill ups that matter are Lifive and Charite. If you're not using Lifive, just Charite I guess. Skydragons will have plenty of time to charge.

Inherits are there to deal with poison and Zeus Dragon more or less.

Ideal: Baldin, Awoken Hades(or regular Hades, personal preference), Ilm or Saria

Baldin is ideal compared to other burst actives because of the shield component; after you clock Zeus Dragon with a big ass burst he switches colors. If he switches to a non-resisted color, you die without Baldin.

If you bring Saria, one of the Minervas needs a heartbreak active to give a good enough board. RGY preferable due to poison cure, red dragon swordsman good enough.

One Minerva should have Awoken Sakuya assist.

I don't have Baldin, Ilm, or Saria. My compatible full board changers are Leilan and Gadius. I could do Leilan + Yamato or Gadius + Misato for burst. I do have Sakuya and Fire Swordsman. I'm also using Shinra Sun God Apollo instead of Lifive.

What about plusses? Minerva is already hyper.

Bladelaw

I don't have Baldin, Ilm, or Saria. My compatible full board changers are Leilan and Gadius. I could do Leilan + Yamato or Gadius + Misato for burst. I do have Sakuya and Fire Swordsman. I'm also using Shinra Sun God Apollo instead of Lifive.

What about plusses? Minerva is already hyper.
Plussed just help with damage. Kind of important on Zeus dragon and while stalling on some floors.

Top Bottom