• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ragnarok Online II Open Beta and Information Thread

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm in, huehuehuehuehuehue.

Not sure what to make :x.

Annnd, just got d/ced.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Mine doesn't load either. I thought I got in at first since I didn't get the "cannot connect to server" bs, but the game wouldn't advance any further no matter how long I waited, it seemed. So I try restarting the client, only to be greeted with connection errors at the login screen instead. Good times this.

Dear Asgardians,
Thanks for helping us to stress test.
We are checking on the server issues, will try to striving to reopen RO2 for play by 1200 hrs (+8GMT) of 28th Dec.
As mentioned earlier, official amendments will be made to our contests and promos once we have fully stabilised the game servers, and have the game reopened to the public.
Thank you for your time and effort.
See you in game soon!

Show is over folks, come back later.

vkopgmmuid.gif

Well...not really, but I will wait.
Only reason I haven't just said FUCK THIS is because it's the sequel to Ragnarok Online.

Sora_N

Since I'm not gonna be sleeping tonight I'm gonna be able to play this for 4 hours before work tomorrow, great! Let's hope the server's gonna be up.

rouken

wow, people already got in. good for you guys. im gonna try later as im at work right now.

if your name is still not in the list in the OP, please let me know. so i could add you and we could find each other and make a guild. :)

Reknoc

This is some monster hunter ass music. May have to mute the music and play the original games soundtrack in the background.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
OMG LOL I GOT SO FUCKING EXCITED...

So basicly I was sitting on the screen waiting for the ERROR message to pop up... instead I hear the chime for a proper connection. I bolted up in my chair like YES LETS DO THIS.... then the game closed itself xD

Top Bottom