• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six Siege - Operation Health

Guy.brush

Can we please just improve the basics?
Menu is sluggish and we still can't select Terrorist Hunt maps. You can only do the opposite in the menu options and tell the game which maps to NOT put into rotation.
So ass backwards.
I know I am one of those few who basically plays the game in coop terrorist hunt only, but still. Games from 20 years ago had better usability.

hwalker84

While I love this game i'd love to see some updates to Terrorist Hunt. Needs new modes badly.

One that I can think of that would help is a harder using Defenders mode. Just giving us more diversity.

Compsiox

Banned
While I love this game i'd love to see some updates to Terrorist Hunt. Needs new modes badly.

One that I can think of that would help is a harder using Defenders mode. Just giving us more diversity.

Infinite ammo, endless rush of terrorists. No breaks. The number of enemies on the map squares every minute.

There are things on the health map that where not coming any time soon and seem like very big changes for example 100% Server based features, that seems like a very big change that could even break some things in the game if not implemented well.
That was a thing they talked about at the R6 Invitational and said would happen mid-season along with being able to buy operators/attachments and the like while searching. And let's face it the peer to peer lobby style was an awful idea to start with <insert whatyearisit.jpg here>.

And it's frustrating seeing them talk about health but not mention some of the biggest issues. I've never seen them talk about the blue screen of despair issues or the game crashing at operator select. Nothing shittier than going at it for 40 minutes, getting to double overtime and having two teammates inform you their game has crashed and you're going to have to 3v5 it.

Keihart

That was a thing they talked about at the R6 Invitational and said would happen mid-season along with being able to buy operators/attachments and the like while searching. And let's face it the peer to peer lobby style was an awful idea to start with <insert whatyearisit.jpg here>.

And it's frustrating seeing them talk about health but not mention some of the biggest issues. I've never seen them talk about the blue screen of despair issues or the game crashing at operator select. Nothing shittier than going at it for 40 minutes, getting to double overtime and having two teammates inform you their game has crashed and you're going to have to 3v5 it.

That was two step match making not the same.

I just keep ping ponging between Siege, Overwatch, and Titanfall 2. I play Siege until the servers drive me crazy, then I play Titanfall 2 until the Titans drive me crazy, and then I play Overwatch until I get bored, and then back to Siege.

Rainbow-Six-Siege-Year-2-Cover.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong, this is telling me there should be 8 new operators (2 new every qtr) and 4 new maps (1 every qtr).

Now they are pushing this quarter's update for August? So does that mean we get 4 new operators and 2 new maps next round? A bit confused.

Rainbow-Six-Siege-Year-2-Cover.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong, this is telling me there should be 8 new operators (2 new every qtr) and 4 new maps (1 every qtr).

Now they are pushing this quarter's update for August? So does that mean we get 4 new operators and 2 new maps next round? A bit confused.

The OP has the updated road map that outlines where everything got pushed. The 2 operators that should have come out during the month of the health update end up being split over seasons 3 and 4. We'll also only see 3 maps instead of 4.

mnemonicj

Is there a way to purchase the season dlcs on PSN separately? For some reason my search results only show the Deluxe version the game.

Edit: found 'em, they're labelled as "Season Pass".

Top Bottom