• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rampant Sexual Assault in Japan ((quoted stories of rape warning))

Status
Not open for further replies.
fixed

or do both, I guess. but don't just take measures to stop the problem from the girls' side of things.

Yeah you can do both, but I'm not sure what class you can put "Don't be a rapist 101" and have it repeated for an hour each day / week.

Whereas gym class, get some self defense up in there immediately.

I mean surely people know what they're doing is super fucked up.

Yeah you can do both, but I'm not sure what class you can put "Don't be a rapist 101" and have it repeated for an hour each day / week.

Whereas gym class, get some self defense up in there immediately.

I mean surely people know what they're doing is super fucked up.

You'd be surprised how many rapists don't think what they did is rape because she was drunk/wearing a short skirt/said yes before saying no/was his girlfriend/wife so she's supposed to be sexually available for him at all times/some other trash excuse.

U2NUMB

So hard to read.. there are so many sick fucking people in this world. I hope this gains traction as far as awareness. I can not imagine the fear these children feel when simply trying to get to school or wherever they are going.

How can there be so many fucked up men.. I just do not get it.

Izuna

Banned
When you got anti-Chikan warnings in West Japan and Women's Carriages, it shouldn't be a shock that it's still a huge problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom