• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RE Mercenaries 3D re-release in Japan: save file can now be erased, e-Shop ver. 12/27

Really? You think Mercs3D was better than Revelations?

Well, the enemies are better for sure. The Jelly people and slime blobs from Revelations are terrible, would a few Zombies/Ganado have really been too much trouble?
They even kinda ruined Hunters, wave after wave of them. In every other RE I shit my pants when Hunters made their appearance, Revs reduced them to jumping cannon fodder.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Leon's death in Operation Raccoon City was shitty enough to ripple through all possible universes and erase his existence.

(it narrowly missed him in RE6, and accidentally killed the franchise instead)

KuGsj.gif

I forgot this game was online, I'd get it at $15 if Leon was in it, otherwise I'm not really interested.

XPE

Quite enjoyed this game but the net code was terrible, you kept getting errors when trying to join the game if they had sorted that out this might have been worth it.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Avoided this game like the plague first time round due to the save restriction. At the time, I thought it was to stop trade-ins. Now it's on eShop, the trade-in issue doesn't apply, so of course, they remove the save restriction.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Save issue aside, it's quite good for what it is. But Capcom should never have tried to charge more than $20 for a game that would have been a $10-15 DD title on consoles.

I agree. If it comes out on eShop even for 20 Euros, with the save issue solved, I could think about buying it.

Top Bottom