• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January |2013| NeoGAF Facial Recognition Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Kids these days. No one is too "cool" for school! Education is important and winners don't drop out.

I thought they just didn't use drugs!
wncbLy0.jpg

EVOL 100%

Kids these days. No one is too "cool" for school! Education is important and winners don't drop out.
Hell yeah they don't

I got half kicked out and half dropped out of the highschool band so I'm a winner-loser if you will

They liked to play shitty Green Day songs and liked yelling a lot so fuck them

I have no idea what my point is

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I figured I should stay with my real pic until the end, since I made the thread and all. Now my avatar will judge all of your terrible posts.

I think it's acting pathetic so ladies date with you out of sympathy

What.The.Fuck.

Or, is this why Japan is having birthrate problems?

Also, I know understand why Jeremy Renner is hated. He's in everything! Decent actor, though.

Also, also, I like tea drinking Lissar avy the best.

.la1n

The party's over
A cd skipping
It's the same song repeating
Grows more grating with each passing second...

And the walls contain a resonation, laughter, and conversation.
It was fun while it lasted, but now we should be going.
I hope everybody had a real good time

Acid08

Banned
The party's over
A cd skipping
It's the same song repeating
Grows more grating with each passing second...

And the walls contain a resonation, laughter, and conversation.
It was fun while it lasted, but now we should be going.
I hope everybody had a real good time
Holy fuck dude you are the best, love that song

My eyes roll into the back of my head, if these are the last words that I've ever said No I'm not ready to die just yet!

Jhoan

Didn't participate in this thread (I lurked), but I did participate in using my real picture. I'm going to revert back to a new avatar. It most definitely was fun. I enjoyed reading through the latest random discussion you guys were having.

Until the next one folks; only 11 more months to go. If I run out of ideas for avatar, I'll come back to it at some point. "First Letter of your User name" month was pretty fun last year.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm more of the "A Lesson is Learned But The Damage Is Irreversible, Nedroid, Dresden Codak" type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom