• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emitan

Oh no, so he lied? He looked genuinely in pain, though, wouldn't let me touch or go near it at all.

He wasn't lying. And please listen to him when he says it's happening.

And either Picard or Malcolm Reynolds is my captain. I can never decide.

Stet

Banned
Oh no, so he lied? He looked genuinely in pain, though, wouldn't let me touch or go near it at all.

The problem with "blue balls" is that it doesn't need to be caused by unfulfilled sexual activity, but it can be caused by anything that increases blood flow. The other problem is that it's pretty easy to cure, so someone complaining about "blue balls" is usually playing the sympathy card.

Puddles

Banned
I swear I've been trying for a year to build real speed on the guitar, and I still can't play anything much faster than the Stairway to Heaven solo. Maybe I'm doing the wrong exercises.

I'm a bond villain now? The analysis of my appearance seems to jump wildly on a daily basis.

IMO, you look like a Northern European PhD student in astrophysics.

Alucrid

Banned
I swear I've been trying for a year to build real speed on the guitar, and I still can't play anything much faster than the Stairway to Heaven solo. Maybe I'm doing the wrong exercises.

I generally notice a correlation between the length of hair and finger speed on the guitar. Have you tried to grow you hair out?

CHEEZMO™;33972143 said:
Never watched Star Trek aside from the JJ film.

8)

a couple people asked me what my favorite series was at a midnight screening of that movie and i said "i never watched any" , lol they got mad :p

I'll start watching more and more though, seeing it randomly on tv at about 12/1 am on monday mornings was cool

I generally notice a correlation between the length of hair and finger speed on the guitar. Have you tried to grow you hair out?
tell that to Tosin Abasi
tosin-abasi-shell-pose.jpg

;)

Emitan

It doesn't happen to every male, either.

Some guys can take it like champs, some never have it, some rare cases get blue balls by flirting with an attractive woman and not going home and ejaculating that hour.

But man...it's not fun. It's hard to even walk around when it happens.

So there are lucky men without blueballs? Those bastards! That's like a woman who can have painless childbirth!

jasonng

Despite the reputation of online internet forums (let alone gaming forums in particular), I hold people to higher standards here than I would if you were my friend in real life and we were talking alone.

I hope that doesn't seem offensive -- I just want everyone to understand why I seem to be such a stick in the mud. It's more difficult to maintain civil discourse in a crowd of thousands than it is in a small gathering of friends.

I'm a bond villain now? The analysis of my appearance seems to jump wildly on a daily basis.
Endure, Opiate. You can make the choice no one else could make, the right choice.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
a couple people asked me what my favorite series was at a midnight screening of that movie and i said "i never watched any" , lol they got mad :p

I'll start watching more and more though, seeing it randomly on tv at about 12/1 am on monday mornings was cool

I saw that there was an episode on some time last year, I thought "fine, I'll see what the fuss is".

I lasted 10 minutes before turning over to Top Gear reruns.

Puddles

Banned

Thought about it. I don't look good with long hair anymore.

My 2011 New Year's resolution was to be able to play the solo in Dazed and Confused all the way through. It's my 2012 resolution as well.

No, it is REAL. Anyone claiming it is a myth has obviously not legitimately experienced it.

i imagined the hawk yelling what you said with that face haha

CHEEZMO™;33972278 said:
I saw that there was an episode on some time last year, I thought "fine, I'll see what the fuss is".

I lasted 10 minutes before turning over to Top Gear reruns.

8)

Red

It's only happened to me a few times, maybe just once, but it sucks. Walking home hurt;her roommate had perfect timing :/
This is the example I was going to use in response to Stet's "easily fixable" comment above. Say you are interrupted: what do you do? Excuse yourself and jerk it in a bathroom?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
god Freud ruins everything

it's fucking cold in Miami and I have no idea why... I was looking forward to the nice weather before heading up back to north again :(
22° over here, it was windy earlier as well. Did not like it.

Picard and Data! :D

Funnily enough my fiiance has never watched Star Trek, and I have never watched Star Wars. My fiance and I always joke argue about which is better.

Yay! Star Trek was something we watched pretty much every night it was on at dinner when I was a kid. I still consider it one of the greatest TV series of all time.

Are you kidding? It was ALL about Worf.

250px-WorfTNG.jpg

Oh yeah.

I can watch a lot of old cheesy shows. The characters were just so much better. Also, I loved the little morals you got out of every episode.

No way. Though, the entire cast was boss, even the minor characters. Nothing wasted in that show. Well, except for Dr. Pulaski in season 2. Ugh...

Me too! Those two are definitely my favorite characters. Picard will always be my captain.

He's my favorite character hands-down. ^_^

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The other problem is that it's pretty easy to cure, so someone complaining about "blue balls" is usually playing the sympathy card.
Not exactly sure what you mean... if it gets severe enough the only cure is time, they cannot be comfortably touched.

you should have said LOST IN SPACE /ends with Beavis chuckle

marrec

Banned
This is the example I was going to use in response to Stet's "easily fixable" comment above. Say you are interrupted: what do you do? Excuse yourself and jerk it in a bathroom?

Soak your balls in their sink. Warm water decreases the likelihood of occurrence.

Soak your balls in their sink. Warm water decreases the likelihood of occurrence.
That doest exactly impress the person you are trying to bone, i would think :p. Plus you're kind of s tuck,do you leave for a few minutes to uh clear the pipes (obvious!) or stay and act like it's no biggie (and hope for a chance). Tough call.

Would anyone in this thread feel comfortable if I knocked on their door and asked if I could do this? I don't think so.
I would allow any real gaffer the privilege.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
hahahah billychu why would you ask if you could do that?

CHEEZMO™;33972436 said:
I've never experienced this "blue ball" phenomenon.

Never heard about it until GAF.
Actually it doesn't happen to everyone from what I remember.

Stet

Banned
Not exactly sure what you mean... if it gets severe enough the only cure is time, they cannot be comfortably touched.

The pain can be lessened by straining, as it forces bloodflow out of the area. Lift the back end of a truck or something.

CHEEZMO™;33972436 said:

I heard about it but I thought it was a man's desperate last attempt at getting laid. "C'mon baby its a medical condition...help me!"

marrec

Banned
Yay! Star Trek was something we watched pretty much every night it was on at dinner when I was a kid. I still consider it was of the greatest TV series of all time.

I thought that when I was a kid, but wow it does not really hold up. Its still a shining example of how to do Sci-Fi correctly (as opposed to Battlestar Galactica) but beyond the awesome characters the writing was pretty poor.

I still watch it if its on TV though.

CHEEZMO™;33972436 said:

Only time I ever experienced it was when I was travelling in India with my GF. Opportunities to fool around but no privacy to actually git'r dun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom