• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 previews are dropping

Alebrije

Who's making the OT and when is it going up?
giphy.gif

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
They're absolutely not. I really have no idea what goes down with Amazon CA ..but here in the states never had any issues, day release %110 always no questions asked.
I was clearly referring to Amazon.ca

They used to be fantastic, but these days they're garbage for the most part. Hell, RDR 2 isn't even available for pre order and hasn't been for awhile. I have a $50 copy pre ordered there, but I'm cancelling it and instead picking up a physical copy on Thursday.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Pre-ordered this morning. Haven't been this hyped for a game in years.

Yeah I actually i dream today that i play the game hitting John Marston xDDD.

Only Red dead and Gravity rush 2 has been hype a lot even dreaming xD.

c´mon Friends i wish see you guys in a online multiplayer duels.

Last edited:

Vtecomega

Banned
Gaming journalism can suck a dick. They said the same shit about God of War and every other AAA game out and most of them were below average trash.

GenericUser

Won't read any of the previews since I want to dive in blind, but let me guess: the game is the best thing since sliced bread, a gift from god, the best thing evar. Right? Game journos are predictable af. These previews are nothing more then commercials in my eyes.

No doubt I will enjoy the game, but thes kind of overblown blind hype from so called "professionals" is embarassing.

Top Bottom